Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ideal place for Costa Rica retreat
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 26, 2007 06:19PM

17 acres, existing house and gardens, trails and abundant fruit trees, perfect location for year round gardens and living, 10 minutes from San Isidro de el General and 25 minutes to the coast. Want to sell all or part. Email for more info.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ideal place for Costa Rica retreat
Posted by: zfireiam ()
Date: November 30, 2007 02:23AM

Hello, Please send more information about the property, it's location, and cost you are asking to purchase all or part. I am currently in Costa Rica. Thanks, Stephen.

Date: December 01, 2007 12:27AM

Hi Stephen,
We hope you are enjoying your stay in Costa Rica, our family got to live there for two years and loved it but weren't able to stay longer.

Our property is on the road that goes from the city of San Isidro de el General to Dominical on the southern Pacific coast. There is a minisuper called Roadbeach that is on the corner of the road that leads to our place, it is only about 500 meters east of that. It is only a 10 minute drive to San Isidro and about 25 minutes to the beach. If you have not yet been to that area it is a really nice place, the city has all the conveniences and the property, which we have named Valle Tranquilo, is at about 3000 ft above sea level so it maintains perfect weather, not to hot and not cold nor covered by clouds and ideal for gardening all year. It is a beautiful and unique piece of land.

The 'finca' is one half gardens and has abundant fruit trees, that area includes the house and out buildings. The other half is pasture land, once used for cows, and has the barn. We considered selling one half or the other or all as one piece, (we also have registered on the property six lots that could be sold separately or developed further). Our original plan was to have a private community living there and having a shared garden, etc. So maybe someone will want to do that but either way it is a great place to live. Sighted on the property are sloths, red-eyed tree frogs, armadillos, ant-eaters, toucans, parrots, etc...it is fun to explore it all.

So prices depend on how much one wants, the whole thing for $275,000. the half with the gardens and house for $150,000. The pasture side has a large plantel and gorgeous views for $125,000. We are flexible and will consider offers.
We are in California now but have friends that could show you the place.
Please email us if you need more info or would like to see pictures.

Thanks,
Kurt and Sharon

Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: December 27, 2007 07:39AM

Do you have a website or photos?

Bryan Au
[www.RawInTen.com]

Date: January 04, 2008 01:21AM

Hi Bryan,
My website is incomplete at this time but I could send you photos to your email.
Let me know what you are looking for in Costa Rica, if you'd like, I know of some nice properties besides my own.
Thanks for your inquiry,
Sharon

Posted by: rawsomefoods ()
Date: March 04, 2008 04:08AM

I would be very interested in working at this farm if someone purchases it. I travelled in CR for a month a couple of years ago and liked this area the best. I spent a week in and around San Isidro de el General. I am looking to make a move in late 2008 or early 2009.
Celeste Tanit

Date: April 06, 2008 07:17PM

hello my name is jamie, i am very interested in your property and house for sale. can you please send me more information to my email account ? pictures would be great. i have been looking to buy for quite some time and this sounds perfect. i love the area it is in. thanks !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables