Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

new start LA! (roomates/friends wanted)
Posted by: flyrawgal ()
Date: December 15, 2007 06:41PM

Hi there! My name is Brooke and I am relocating to LA from south floirda. I am a 26 yrs old vegan raw foodist of two years who is looking to get totally involved in the raw food community and change careers. I am looking for a place to stay, perhaps a room to rent in the Santa Monica area. Also looking for new friends in the same area to get to know. I am also into Bikram yoga .
Any raw foodies and yogis with anyh advice, friendships, or rooms to rent let me know!!!

In love and peace,
brooke smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: new start LA! (roomates/friends wanted)
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 08, 2008 09:30PM

Hey don't know if you found anything yet. But I am also 26,vegan and mostly eat raw. I'm looking to move up toward Santa Monica soon. So I was looking for possible roommate situations. I also like yoga and dance winking smiley

email me naomi154@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you!!

Love, Naomi smiling smiley

Date: January 25, 2008 12:58AM

I'm also looking for a wonderful roommate/living situation in LA (Westwood, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, West LA). I'm a 21 year old UCLA senior, and I've been into raw foods for about two years. I'm positive, friendly, fun, considerate, and I can make some awesome raw recipes! smiling smiley Please contact me if you're interested in talking more. Thanks for looking!

Lauren
laurenhenry04@gmail.com

Date: February 06, 2008 08:39AM

Hey guys I am also from Florida and am graduating from USC in May and looking for somewhere to live in Los Angeles(starting may). 21 years old, aspiring raw. Also looking to meet raw/aspiring raw friends!
PM me

Posted by: jamielor ()
Date: February 16, 2008 01:12AM

Hi all. I'm in Ventura county (a bit over an hour north of LA) if anyone wants to hang out. E-mail me : jamie@rawlovers.com

Date: March 01, 2008 03:04AM

Hi, I'm moving to the west la area in april or so. I'm 22 and looking for a raw roommate. If anyone is interested send me an email. deebo2819@yahoo.com
David

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables