Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Slight change to my add for roommate in Desert Hot springs
Posted by: marnacla ()
Date: December 21, 2007 04:21AM

Free room and private bathroom for assistance in Desert Hot Springs. I am trying to grow wheatgrass, prepare raw food, walk my 2 dogs everyday and clean the house (not a big deal since, though it is big it is essentially empty. My issue is that I'm working 6 days a week (RN) and need some help. Duties include the above besides shopping for food and the other stuff raw food people do. Access to country club amenities (pool and spa, new house, about 200 sq feet, nice dogs,computer, laundry and the such but I don't watch TV and hate the smell of cooking in the house which for a raw fooder is no big deal.) The only thing my raw food kitchen is missing for the time being is a vita-mix. I'm pretty exhausted and need someone to run the house. I will buy the food. The above duties takes a couple of hours a day if that unless you want to spend a lot of time preparing raw dishes which would be greatly appreciated. You are free to grow what you want and pretty much do what you want. I'll be keeping this hectic schedule for at least one year for financial reasons...what else?? If you're interested, motivated, energetic and positive you'll have it made. I'm pretty flexible as I'm hardly here but need good food to take to work with me as it is getting really hard to stick to my diet, work out and bring home the bacon (so to speak.) If you are interested please contact me directly at marnacla@yahoo.com. T By the way, there are places around here that will buy your food for extra income and business potential as there is only one raw food chef in this town. We can always work out a deal because, as I said, I'm pretty flexible.

Margie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Slight change to my add for roommate in Desert Hot springs
Posted by: flyrawgal ()
Date: December 21, 2007 04:33PM

Hi Margie!
My name is brooke. I am moving to the south ca area at the end of the year and my living arragements just fell through!!! I am a two year vegan raw foodist looking for others in the area anyway. I have been living in south fl for 8 years and making the move. I have taught raw food classes there, but will be gettng officially certified by Bryan Au as soon as I get there smiling smiley I would love to talk with you and find out if I could be your new raw chef! I am a 26yr old female, who used to be a captain flying for continential but have switched careers. I am also into bikram yoga.
please feel free to email me back at <brookeashley757@hotmail.com> or reply here. YOu can also call me at 321-626-5008. I am looking asap!
thankyou,
brooke

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables