Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Participate in my NEW RAW DVD, BOOK & CD! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: January 07, 2008 08:42PM

Ok wow I just came up with this great RAW DVD, Book and CD IDEA ok check it out EVERYONE mail me your HIGH QUALITY VIDEO on DVD only and I will edit/include it into RAW WORLD DVD!

RAW WORLD DVD will be for sale and include your name/small photo/website. So this is for PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY or FOR FUN there is no pay involved. You can however make $$$ when you sell the DVD if you buy it wholesale from me and sell it for retail. So for everyone or anyone who wants to be in my RAW WORLD DVD mail your high quality DVD video of you making your favorite RAW Dish/Entree/Dessert/Smoothie or anything Raw Organic to:

Bryan Au
Po Box 1911
Manhattan Beach CA, 90267

It would be great if I got videos/DVD from ALL around the World. So looking forward to everyone's videos please include a signed statement saying I can use the video anyway I want and you release it to me for my use, your name, info, website, recipe. I need it mailed to me and not e-mailed because I have to edit and burn onto DVD, if a lot of people around the world send me the DVD it will be great and a lot of fun, it will be available on Amazon.com and from my website or me. I want a lot of fun people and video recipes! Please try to keep each video/recipe under 10 minutes, 5 minutes would be ideal but I can edit them down too...I want a lot of people and recipes and I can make it a 2 DVD Disc Set so can have like 12 10 minute recipes or 24 5 minute ones! You can also talk about how you lost weight, overcame a condition/illness or anything that is positive about RAW but do include a recipe even if it is simple and try to have good lighting/kitchen/background etc...smiling smiley

RAW WORLD THE DVD....yeah! I can even self publish a book for sale too if you are interested in being in that e-mail me at: RawBryan@hotmail.com
I can have up to 100 pages of COLOR or 150 pages in black and white.

Also if you have a MP3 of a Raw Organic Song/Poem you can also mail that and e-mail it to me to be included in the upcoming RAW CD ALBUM!

Bryan Au
[www.RawInTen.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables