Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FOR SALE: Excalibur 700 Dehydrator
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 20, 2006 06:46AM

I'm interested in selling my Excalibur 700 (4-tray) dehydrator for $70.00. (I believe I paid about $149.00 new and purchased it from this website). This unit was used only once (no meat) when I bought it about 5 years ago. It has 4 teflex sheets that came with the unit. Even though this unit works great and is very easy to use, I just never got into dehydrating. Then we moved alot and I put it into a box and forgot I owned it. I just tested the unit and it works perfectly; but I not longer want to keep it. I'd love to sell it to someone who could get good use out of it and who understands the rawfood lifestyle.

Could you please contact me either from this post or by emailing studor@centurytel.net.

Thanks for your consideration.

Healthy Gal (formerly Sunlight)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FOR SALE: Excalibur 700 Dehydrator
Date: May 30, 2006 07:04PM

I am interested in your post. I just started with the raw foods lifestyle and would like to try dehydrating for the family. How much would it be to ship to Phoenix, AZ (85022 Zip)? Please let me know if you would accept a M/O for this item and shipping. Thanks! -Heather Sygrove Phone available by private email if you want to discuss

Date: June 07, 2006 06:59PM

Hello Heather,

I am having difficulty making the website work for me. If my reply does not reach you but you see it posted, could you please email me at: studor@centurytel.net and we can discuss the dehydrator?

I could ship it to you by Fedex Ground (as I have an account). It would cost approximately $18-$20. Would you be willing to each pay half for the shipping?

I would accept a money order.

Hope I can reach you.

Healthy Gal (formerly Sunlight)

Date: June 11, 2006 02:47PM

you can get demo excalibur dehdyrators on rawfoodadvantage.com if you need used ones or demos.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables