Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Seeking Career Change and Employment
Posted by: prash2310 ()
Date: May 24, 2006 12:09AM

Hello,
I am m/Single/26 and was a born Vegetarian. Turned Vegan last year and now been a 100% Raw Foodist since last 3-4 months. I read a lot and have good knowledge about Raw Foods and Nutrition. I also love making Raw Foods.

I am a Software Engineer by profession with a Masters Degree from Arizona State in Computer Science. Currently working in a software company near Philadelphia since last 1 and a half years. However, I am moving towards a more spiritual living and loosing interest in the Corporate world. I am exploring options about a career change. I am really passionate about Raw Food lifestyle and feel that I have found my mission in life. I want to educate and help people to attain health, happiness and joy through Raw Foods and positive lifestyle. My future goal is to open a retreat center with Live Raw foods cafe.

I love nature and have knowledge and interests in all forms of alternative healing sciences. I am open to relocating to any part of United States for a good long-term opportunity. If any of you like-minded individuas know of any good opportunities, kindly let me know. My email is prash2310@gmail.com.

I have a relevant resume, if you need it.

Thank you.

- Prashant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seeking Career Change and Employment
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 01, 2006 10:19PM

-Why don't you start your own small organic farm? Buy a country property...build your home....and then open up a store in a nearby town? Or sell your produce at your own stand? Heck...its what I'M doing! LOL.

-David Mason

Posted by: prash2310 ()
Date: June 02, 2006 08:05PM

Thanks David! That is exactly what I want to do in future. Living in harmony with nature.

Regards,

Prashant.

Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: August 04, 2006 04:55AM

That sounds heavenly...

Jen Rose

"You must first unlearn the lies, and then you will have room for the truth"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables