Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My humblest gratitude right now, life's best moment EVER!!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 18, 2008 10:07PM

As a magical SuperAngel, willing to relocate, I'd like to introduce myself and offer my services:

I am a private, in-home, high-class, organic, raw, living, vegan food chef and instructor, professionally trained at the Living Light Institute, in Fort Bragg, CA. I offer an exciting, delicious, and amazing alternative approach to healing. I offer private, in home raw food preparation on a daily {or tri-weekly} basis! I create the menu. I shop. I prepare gourmet meals, utilizing only the freshest, organic fruits, vegetables, and other fine ingredients available. You eat, nourish, enjoy, and in doing so, achieve optimal health through cleansing detoxification and creating a healing alkalinity within the body! How wonderful! I offer delicious breakfasts, lunches, & suppers {or any combination, thereof} prepared specifically for you! I also offer instruction of raw food preparation, as well. What an amazingly wonderful gift to give yourself {and your entire family}!!!

Every aspect of our lives improves as we cleanse away the heavy impurities and acidic environment in our bodies created from eating cooked, dead food. The healthier we all become, the brighter our light shines. Our overall view of life, our spirituality, our focus, our clarity, even our inter-personal relationships all increase exponentially as we continue to eat living, raw, vegan foods! Children benefit incredibly, too. Their health, attitudes, schoolwork, and grades improve remarkably, resulting directly from the benefits just mentioned. This approach to eating changes lives for the best!

I have been practicing healing bodywork since 1996...to claim any specific "style" of massage & bodywork would be too limiting...I intuitively utilize a large number of modalities to facilitate one's healing process...these include: swedish, deep tissue, trigger point, shiatsu, cranial sacral, lomilomi, reiki, polarity, exercise therapy {yoga & t'ai chi}, among others...Over the years, after many bodies touched & helped, my approach has come to focus upon efficiency; what directly addresses one's core needs, I've found, places me in the best body posture possible, while actually costing me the least energy exerted...this creates a win-win situation for us both, client & practioner {meaning, one receives the most directly efficient healing work in the time allotted}...

In addition to the wonderful healing processes already mentioned above, I also offer myself as a spiritual counselor...It is important to recognize this not as religious, per se...This healing modality utilizes aspects of spiritual practices, indigenous knowledge, esoteric teachings, and common sense {when truly looked upon openly}...What I have found throughout my years of healing practice is that when we heal our physical bodies through massage, bodywork, and nutrition, there still exists another aspect to efficient & thorough healing: our mental & spiritual acceptances and viewpoints regarding our lives...I offer the sacred, healing space for one to share the deepest concerns, ideas, and thoughts regarding life in today's world...I seek, as a counselor, to only aid one in finding the unconditionally loving truth that unites us all...I have found that the principal approach to this is rooted firmly in non-violent communication {to everyone and, as importantly, to one's self}...Therefore, I offer an empathic environment to truly learn how to approach all communication {again, with others, AND with ourselves} in a non-violent manner...This approach, when put into daily practice, alleviates many issues we create in our daily communications...This, too, creates an incredibly healthy space which allows every other aspect of healing we partake in to truly root in our lives and flourish...

As a magical SuperAngel & healer, I offer any and all of this to you...I genuinely hold the deepest compassion for you to heal {utilizing any/all of my services} whatever {without judgement} requires your attention in your life...I do not claim to do anything other than present myself, and my skills, for you to utilize in order to facilitate the healing which your unique situation requires...

I humbly thank you for taking the time to read this posting...I offer my deepest congratulations in your sincere interest...

peace, love, & my humblest gratitude to you, right now, in life's best moment EVER!!! smiling smiley

Joshua

707*355*1525

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My humblest gratitude right now, life's best moment EVER!!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 23, 2008 04:51AM

oops *blush*...it seems as though i have had my email address set as invisible for ya'll to see...i've fixed it smiling smiley...feel free to email me with any questions, comments, etc...

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables