Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

BRAND NEW Blendtec Blender only $345 tax/shipping/handling included!
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: February 19, 2008 05:04AM

That's right the BEST Blender in the World, the Blendtec Blender! If you check out Jamba Juice or Starbucks (hopefully you don't but if you go there to see...) they ONLY use Blendtec Blenders, same here and for good reasons...you never see a Vitamix used in any retail or major chain stores...have you wondered why???

Blendtec= 3hp Horsepower digitally controlled so you get perfect blends everytime, you don't get that rubber bat thing with the Vitamix because you don't need it!

Digital display with soft buttons that are programmable and lit up lcd display no knobs, swtiches to mess around with welcome to the modern age and world!

Computer controlled and chip that senses what you are blending and does it perfectly. It is even like a Food Processor, it will blend nuts, and everything, I don't even own a food processor and I ran an entire Raw Restaurant with ONE Blendtec before it literally does it all and never breaks down.

MORE BENEFITS: The jug does not weigh a ton like the Vitamix and food does not "hide" under Vitamiz 4 prong blades! Organic is expensive why waste food under poorly designed blades? BLENDTEC has aircraft quality stainless steele the highest grade and computer designed 1 blade that turns up so NO FOOD gets stuck or can hide under the blade and you get maximum blends, chopping, processing. Also the jugs are light and easy to clean they are not TOO BIG like Vitamix so you don't have to make TONS of food to get it to blend, with Blendtec you can make small amounts or very large, with Vitamix you HAVE to make insane large amounts of everything all the time just to get it to blend anything then the SUPER HEAVY LID gets tons of food stuck to it too and hides more under 4 pronged bad designed "blade". BlendTec has a very light nice lid and food does not get wasted being stuck on it at all.

Also I can get you the Blendtec for ONLY $345 including shipping/handling/tax delivered to your door! THAT IS the lowest and cheapest price anywhere $345 ALL included! Check out my website:

[www.RawInTen.com] the Secure Google.com Buy Link is on the Online Store link on top or e-mail me directly rawbryan@hotmail.com

I always wondered why raw foodists use Vitamix??? That thing is huge, bulky, does not even blend right...no one else uses it but "raw foodists" do??? Makes no sense, switch to a REAL BLENDER! Blendtec.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables