Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Best PRICES on CERAMIC KNIVES! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: March 28, 2008 09:04PM

I finally got SPECIAL 6" Black Ceramic Knife with black Soft ABS Handle and totally new 4" White Ceramic Paring knife in Apple Green Silica Soft Gel Handle! The 6" Black Ceramic Knife is sold everywhere else for $75 or $80 each from me it is ONLY $40 including/tax/shipping/handling! The new 4" paring knife is only $12 including Shipping/Handling/tax and is usually $25 or $30 + everywhere else! You can buy these from my Website: [www.RawInTen.com] the Store link is above or e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com

Benefits of Ceramic Knife:

~ Stays super sharp for YEARS without having to sharpen!
~ Food won't brown when cut with Ceramic Knife! Notice the apples, the edges are not "browning" like with metal knives!
~ Ceramic is very pure and healthy, it won't leave metal ions or taste in your food, no metal in your raw organic pure food or smoothies! Gourmet Chefs and restaurants use them primarily because they don't altar the flavor or tastes of food but there are more reasons:
~ They don't rust, are very light which is good for a lot of chopping you won't get fatigued
~ Easy to clean and very sanitary germs and things won't grow on them like on metal knives
~ High quality and high tech
~ The new Black Ceramic knife is almost as hard as Diamonds
~ I have the BEST PRICES ON THEM!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best PRICES on CERAMIC KNIVES! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: April 12, 2008 09:13PM

Prices have changed slightly because of gas/shipping increases. I also now have a SPECIAL 8" Black or White Ceramic Knife! NO ONE ELSE has or offers a 8" Ceramic Knife with wooden handle and certainly not at just $55 special price! This is my:

NEW SPECIAL SIGNATURE RAW Chef Bryan Au SERIES RAW STAR Ceramic Knives

Raw Organic Products for RAW Foodists by a RAW Foodists with the ABSOLUTE BEST PRICES online or offline GUARANTEED if you see a lower price let me know I will meet it or beat it.

[www.RawInTen.com]

The actual RAW Store link is on the very top but the main page has great info about my RAW Organic Recipe book, DVDs, discounts, products, photos, etc.

Enjoy!smiling smiley

My mission is to make the best all natural and the most healthy products AVAILABLE, AFFORDABLE and ACCESSIBLE for RAW FOODISTS and everyone to enjoy and benefit from, I will be adding more and more products so check back often the actual link is the RAW ONLINE STORE, the "ONE STOP RAW ORGANIC SHOP":

[www.rawinten.com]

Bryan Au
[www.RawInTen.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables