Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

TOTALLY NEW 8" Ceramic Knife only $55 with tax/shipping/handling and more info...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: April 12, 2008 09:16PM

SPECIAL 8" Black or White Ceramic Knife! NO ONE ELSE has it or offers a
8" Ceramic Knife with wooden handle and certainly not at just $55 special price! This is my:

NEW SPECIAL SIGNATURE RAW Chef Bryan Au SERIES RAW STAR Ceramic Knives, I also have 6" for $45 and a 4" White Paring Knife for $20 all tax/shipping/handling included in really attractive high quality hard paper boxes for storing. These are the HIGHEST BEST QUALITY at a very special discounted price because they are made especially for me RAW Chef Bryan Au and I was able to buy them in bulk so don't think the super price is a super cheap product, it is the BEST I only carry, recommend and sell the BEST PRODUCTS in the World.

Raw Organic Products for RAW Foodists by a RAW Foodists with the ABSOLUTE BEST PRICES online or offline GUARANTEED if you see a lower price let me know I will meet it or beat it.

[www.RawInTen.com]

The actual RAW Store link is on the very top but the main page has great info about my RAW Organic Recipe book, DVDs, discounts, products, photos, etc.

Enjoy!smiling smiley

My mission is to make the best all natural and the most healthy products AVAILABLE, AFFORDABLE and ACCESSIBLE for RAW FOODISTS and everyone to enjoy and benefit from, I will be adding more and more products so check back often the actual link is the RAW ONLINE STORE, the "ONE STOP RAW ORGANIC SHOP":

[www.rawinten.com]

Bryan Au
[www.RawInTen.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables