Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Seeking Raw Food Meals
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 14, 2008 09:20PM

Hi,

I live in Southern California (Inland Empire/North SD County area), and I'm very interested in trying a raw food diet for a month. (I did a raw food diet for a short time a few years ago, but it never "stuck."winking smiley With my busy schedule right now, I don't have time to learn all the food preparation techniques and figure out all the equipment. However, I do have a great desire to again enjoy the health benefits that I know come with a raw lifestyle.

I would be interested in paying a local raw food enthusiast to prepare extra meals for me for a month so that I could try going raw again and ease back into things. Please let me know if you'd be interested.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seeking Raw Food Meals
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 16, 2008 10:01PM

Hi greenthumbgirl!

I wanted to let you know that I have a raw meal delivery service, nationwide, that I just opened. I have been a personal chef for 7 years, and raw for the past 3. Maybe ordering would be an option for you. It is excellent for busy people. If you would like to check me out, I am at www.mealsintheraw.com. I can also help you with any questions that you may have about the diet. Feel free to email me as well at mealsintheraw.com.
It is a great way to optimal health, and you are making the right choice!
Chef Lisa

Re: Seeking Raw Food Meals
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: April 23, 2008 03:35PM

I have prepackaged raw snacks, foods, not meals as yet but sundried "Golf Trail Mix" that is amazing, also Do~raw~itos the best nacho flac crackers! All will be listed on my website soon and available for any area in the USA check out my Online RAW STORE your one stop raw organic shop:

[www.RawInTen.com] click RAW Online Store on top enjoy!

Bryan Au

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables