Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

EJUVA Intestinal Cleansing Program: $225 ($100 off retail + free shipping)
Posted by: sciencegal ()
Date: May 04, 2008 04:45PM

I'm selling a new, unopened, complete EJUVA Intestinal Cleansing program for $225, including free shipping. This is the Rolls Royce of intestinal cleansing programs. Retail Value: $325.00 plus shipping

I ordered this product, but then later decided that I wasn't ready for the commitment required for such a deep cleanse. Hopefully, someday in the future, I will be, because this is an excellent product.

My eBay page for the product is here: [tinyurl.com]

SUMMARY

The Ejuva Intestinal Cleansing program is formulated specifically for the detoxification of the intestines, blood, organs, and tissues cells, while improving elimination and general well being. Since every human being has unique health requirements, the program has been designed to be taken in 4 stages, each lasting approximately one week. You choose which level is most appropriate for your cleansing needs. In each phase, Ejuva herbs and shakes are ingested.

COMPONENTS

Power: consists of 24 organic and wildcrafted herbs, formulated to assist the breaking up of waste material in the colon, rid the body of mucoid plaque, facilitate the cleansing of blood and tissues, and cleanse the lymph of impurities.

Balance: uses specific, time tested, Ayurvedic and Chinese herbs to balance and harmonize each individual's energies, balance energy meridians, and tone body's organs, tissues, and lymph.

Moflora: promotes better digestion through special strains of healthy intestinal flora that have been cultured over time.

Combi: designed to help the peristaltic action of the colon by through bulk and removes deep pockets of old matter and to support the intestine's muscular activity. Containing wildcrafted Psyllium Seed Husk powder, Slippery Elm powder, Flax and Chia seeds, it facilitates regular intestinal movements.

Renew: helps cellular detoxification and renewal, and helps remove parasites through Ayurvedic, Japanese, New Zealand rainforest, and other special herbs.

Vibram: helps harmonize and balance the emotional changes that often accompany cleansing through essential oils and special plant essences.

For detailed information on the program and ingredients, see: [www.ejuva.com].

CLEANSING PHASES

Phase 1: This is the initial phase that prepares the body for deep cleansing. First time cleansers, toxic individuals, meat eaters, those with chronic diseases or physical problems start here. Even at this stage, old fecal and mucoid matter is expelled from the body. Three meals may be eaten per day.

Phase 2: Two meals may be eaten per day, which still supports cleansing.

Phase 3: One meal may be eaten per day, allowing for deep cleansing. Many people elect to end their cleanse here.

Phase 4: This is the most potent phase of the Ejuva Intestinal Cleansing program. No food is eaten during this phase, which allows for maximum cleansing and detoxification.

Disclaimer : : This information should not be used as a substitute for a consultation or visit with your physician or other health care provider. Should you have any health care related questions, please see your physician or other health care provider promptly.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables