Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

lindsy williams - breaking Alaska oil news
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 06, 2008 05:20AM

Lindsy Williams was a chaplan on the Alaskan oil pipeline. He lived with oil big wigs for at least 3 years and heard thier long term plans. He still has connections to the "oil field".

He reports today that a new oil field was found in Alaska this weekend that is 5 times bigger than the Prudo bay feield. In 1 to 1.5 years gas could be below 2.00 per gallon. This new field is called the swanson river field.

The field that he personally witnessd discovered while there is called the gull island field. This one is = to whats in Saudi Arabia the number one producer but was secretly shut down. The reason he was told - the long term plan was for oil to go to at least 150.00 per barrel. That means 5 - 10 per gallon. Today it toped 120 per barrel so we have a ways to go yet. He thinks buy summer we will be at that level or even more.

elnatural

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: lindsy williams - breaking Alaska oil news
Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: May 06, 2008 08:58AM

Is this legit or a rumor?

Date: May 06, 2008 05:19PM

A freind of mine just told me this. He was with Lindsy Williams in Alaska and they talked a lot about what I wrote. He confirms it's all 100% true.

elnatural

Date: May 06, 2008 06:08PM

There's plenty of oil all over the US and the world - all that talk about running out of oil is another hoax/scam.

For example --

Report says up to 4.3 billion barrels of oil in Bakken shale

[thestar.com.my]

"BISMARCK, North Dakota (AP) - The U.S. government estimated Thursday that up to 4.3 billion barrels of oil can be recovered from the Bakken shale formation in North Dakota and Montana, using current technology.

The U.S. Geological Survey called it the largest continuous oil accumulation it has ever assessed."

[www.peakoil.com]

Date: May 06, 2008 06:41PM

There is a new theory out that oil is cconstantly being created inside the earth. Anyone heard that or believe it?

Elnatural

Date: May 06, 2008 11:46PM

heres a video of Lindsy William's truth about oil speech.

[video.google.com]

Posted by: Context ()
Date: May 07, 2008 05:18AM

makes alot of sense to me... this comic explains everything

[seattlepi.nwsource.com]

Date: May 08, 2008 08:39AM

elnatural_1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> in 1 to 1.5 years gas could be below 2.00 per gallon.

Whoever told you this was an idiot. Even if we've found a miracle supply of new oil in Alaska that produces more than all of Saudi Arabia or whatever (highly doubtful) it would take a decade or so to get it all into production.

elnatural_1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is a new theory out that oil is cconstantly
> being created inside the earth. Anyone heard that
> or believe it?
>
> Elnatural

Of course I believe it. In another 500 million years we'll have plenty of new oil. smiling smiley

I suppose I'm not surprised you & Lois are peak oil denialists since you believe in all the other popular conspiracy theroies but you should be aware that you're engaging in wishful thinking. The American way of life can not and will not be able to continue on it's unsustainable tracks and it's not because the Wizard of Oz is controlling everything from the price of wheat to the name of Britney Spears' latest song to the weather (IIRC Lois posted a thread about how government weather machines created Katrina). People who try to tell you how some new find or ehtonol or oil shale or whatever is going to save us are either deluded themselves or trying to sell you something.

US oil reserves have been in decline since the 70's despite news stories every couple of years about some "huge find" offshore or in Alaska that is going to reverse the trend.

All I can say El, is don't give anyone trying to sell you this crap any money, you're best off trying to get off grid and build your life to be as sustainable as possible.

And just from pure curiosity. If the US is awash in oil and the energy crisis is just a big scam why the hell are we in Iraq? Are we there to liberate the Iraqi people? lol

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: May 08, 2008 02:46PM

Production v. consumption and imports is also interesting.

Date: May 08, 2008 02:59PM

We're there to kill as many of Israel's enemies as possible, and to take the oil and give it to Israel. There are already pipelines in the making or planning or already exist that take the oil from Iraq to Israel. I read that someplace, and if I have to, let me know, and I'll look up where it was.

Date: May 09, 2008 12:29PM

Prove what Lois? I thought you said the US didn't need Iraq's oil?

Date: May 09, 2008 03:01PM

There are already pipelines in the making or planning or already exist that take the oil from Iraq to Israel.

And so the article I posted, and others I saw when I checked it out on Google, are saying the plan was/is for the oil in Iraq to go to Israel.

Posted by: Context ()
Date: May 10, 2008 12:23AM

I think alot of things back up this argument... I cant say that it is true or not regarding the peak oil shortage... but I see the point.

IE the american economy will collapse if oil goes lower than a dollar sixty a barrel.

Notice the real estate market crash.... I dont think that the big wigs a the top could be so naive as to believe this wouldnt happen. This to me looks like it was planned.

The average couple in 1980 earns just as much as the average couple earns today. Except that in 1980 only 20% of the women worked, where as today its 80%. Aswell people are working more hours than in 1980... paying for the same items. Not to mention that wages havent gone up along with inflation over the last 30 years.

What is the cause of all this... I dont know... I havent tracked the money. But I am sure that all this cash that is not ending up in the average joes pocket is ending up in someones elses pocket. Possibly the governments as a way to get people to pay off the debt....

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: May 10, 2008 12:30AM

The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and the middle class shifts down to the poor sector. Most of the money is going to a corrupt and select few.

These are very troublesome days. It will get a lot worse before it gets better.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables