Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Want to say...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 15, 2008 11:17PM

Raw foodists,
Regarding recent emotional posts...

The last thing I wanted to do here was make enemies.
I came here to learn how other raw foodists were doing.
But I came across the cannibis thread and could not believe that this was going on in the raw food lifestyle.
I have read everyones posts,and need to stop preaching and just respect everyones opinions.
I myself would never condone pot smoking,but do understand people who want the mood altering effect.
I wont hesitate to say I used alcohol for years to achieve a mood altering effect ( to medicate depressions) I am now 19 days sober.I already know I would never go back.
I just see a raw food diet as a spiritual endeavor,and that to me means living clean.And that to me means never hurting people that mean alot to me again.
Take caresmiling smiley
Brian

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Want to say...
Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: May 16, 2008 04:31AM

That's very gracious of you Brian.

For what's it worth I think you're doing great. Cheers man smiling smiley

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 16, 2008 02:15PM

Thanks Brian.

I hope you remember we can't all fit into your definition of perfect. We are only human, like you. I understand you are dealing with a lot right now and I would rather be a source of strength and positive energy for you. Sorry I wasn't.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 16, 2008 05:22PM

Its ok.
I am a firm believer in fresh starts.
Brian

Posted by: samhein ()
Date: May 16, 2008 06:03PM

Brian,

Can't get a hold of you in any other way. I can see you are getting a fresh new start. I wish you all the best.
take care..
Debbie

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 16, 2008 06:13PM

likewise brian wishing you all the best

also please realize during this time of your detoxing that you will likely be experiencing severe mood swings and some things you hear see or read may rub you the wrong way

id suggest taking a deep breath and come back to those *somethings* that are bothering you later and decide wether or nto they are worthy of your energy afterwards

you are like a very special car right now taking very special fuel and if you stomp on the gas everytime someone cuts you off you will waste that precious energy instead of leisurely enjoying the scenery along the route you have chosen

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables