Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What's Your Creative Passion?
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: June 10, 2008 10:37PM

Mine almost always seems to involve purple!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Creative Passion?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 11, 2008 01:41AM

That's beautiful, Sharrhan!

I love purple, lilac, teal, light blue, blue, and violet shades together.

Right now, I'm into decorating. I look at magazines and online decor for hours. Also, I have two or three hundred plants.

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: June 11, 2008 12:35PM

Drawing with pastels! I just put my first show up last week and someone already wants to buy a drawing. If I can find my digital camera, I'll go shoot my work (I wanted to do that anyway) and put it up online.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 11, 2008 06:30PM

don't SHOOT it, sundancer!

just be nice and take a pic of it

tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: June 11, 2008 08:19PM

I used to play classical piano. But I sold my Steinway L to pay off the mortgage.

I miss it SO MUCH! But not enough to go into significant debt to replace it.

Date: June 11, 2008 09:03PM

Here's one more I meant to post the other day-- a painting I did for a book by raw food friend Dave Klein:

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: June 12, 2008 12:09AM

I love your art kwan, funny about color I have changed my favorite colors throughout the years and now I really love purple. Today I wish for curilian blue skys but get battleship grey lol.
Thanks for shareing
Pam

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 12, 2008 12:53AM

That's beautiful, Sharrhan! Those are the colors I love! Dark blue is my favorite color to wear. Maroon is a color for protection.

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: June 12, 2008 02:42AM

Beautiful kwan, I really like the painting for the book cover! Thanks for sharing!

My passion usually involves a camera...

I thought I would play and make this one purple for you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2008 02:44AM by swimmer.

Date: June 12, 2008 02:55AM

Lois --
I bet your house is gorgeous. Those colors are pretty close to the colors I have all over my apartment. I have spent a lot of hours on line looking at hand-painted silk, beadwork (seed bead weaving), and fine art from time to time. Curiously, I never look much up on line about music; I just play. With the visual artforms, I don't sell much of it very often; instead I just enjoy it personally.

I love to wear dark blue too-- well, kind of a medium indigo, actually. Maroon for protection?-- I'll remember that. My current 'formula' is

* purple = vitality, spiritual joy, creativity, exuberance
* indigo = the depths of spiritual wisdom and receptivity, calmness, peace
* brown = warmth, humility, security (?), love of the earth, grounding

All my clothes are literally one of these three colors. I threw out tons of clothes recently that were black, green, deep red, and maroon.

Sundancer--
I look forward to seeing pics of your work! I haven't worked in pastels in years, but I keep meaning to.

LaV--
I keep imagining you are Italian with long dark brown hair. Tell me I'm wrong. (I probably am. I think I'm superimposing the image of an extremely artistic, creative and fun neighbor I grew up with who reminds me of you.)

Aragula--
I had to sell off my bass flute once; I missed it terribly for awhile but it worked out great; I ended up having a beautiful new C flute given to me unexpectedly a short while later, and it more than made up for the loss. Hope you have a similar experience so that you can keep playing.

Pam--
Thanks. I remember loving purple and blue even when I was a little girl. It was funny, because my mom knew I was a 'fall' (i.e. my coloring) and she was always trying to interest me in olive green and rust orange, but I'd always go right to the clothes and jewelry in cool blues, purples, and greens.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: June 12, 2008 06:49PM

swimmer--
Love it! smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables