Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Attention Shopaholics
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 24, 2008 12:58PM

Probably not too many raw foodists are spendaholics, because we're smart and healthy.

Unfortunately all three of my girls love to shop. Even my 13 year old. It's something they're born with, I think, because my youngest since she was a toddler would have to have stuff no matter where she went, she would see something and have to possess it. If we went to a restaurant, at the counter, she would see a pretty straw or just anything that caught her eye, and go crazy for it...how annoying. And it didn't come from TV or school or me -- I never went shopping because I hate to shop -- unless it's for plants or for the house, that is.

If you like plants, go to Lowe's -- they have a clearance rack for indoor and outdoor plants -- yesterday I got 90% off outdoor plants, and 75% off houseplants. Some of the indoor plants even had a pretty plant dish with it that would have cost a few dollars by itself. It was so exciting. I just brought them home, took off the dead leaves, gave them plenty of water, and today they're beautiful!

Chain Store Closings - Depressed Economy Signs

[www.gather.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Attention Shopaholics
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: June 24, 2008 11:06PM

It's ok to buy stuff as long as the stuff is plants. smiling smiley

Re: Attention Shopaholics
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 25, 2008 12:04PM

Buying a plant off the clearance rack is like adopting a pet from the SPCA smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables