Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

where is coco?
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: June 27, 2008 02:21AM

I haven't seen her lately.

I miss her.

I WANT MY COCO!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: where is coco?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 27, 2008 03:24PM

Coco's speedreading while nursing her baby, and doing her crafts in her spare time -- her computer's not hooked up yet.

Re: Internet Addiction is a 'Clinical Disorder'
Posted by: coco (IP Logged)
Date: June 23, 2008 03:58PM

gotta say, when i have more access to the interwebs i spend an awful lot of time online. i'm happy to say that even though i technically "could" (with lots of effort) hook up my computer at home i haven't because i just get so much more done without the constant temptation. like i've read about four dozen books (i'm a speed reader) over the past few weeks around unpacking the house and it's been awsome! coming to the library to use the computer here is an excuse to pick up more books so it's a double extra plus bonus situation. i like it just fine!

my cure for screen addictions of all kinds is to just unhook the dirty rotten things! it works every time.

~The real trick to life is not to be in the Know
but to be in the Mystery.~

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: June 27, 2008 07:37PM

Thanks, Lois.

I used to be a voracious reader and public library junkie, too. But then I turned 43. Hoo boy! Now I tend to read online more because I can make the font bigger. I have some very expensive progrssives and some cheap reading glasses but they give me headaches and I have to take lots of breaks with them.

Date: June 28, 2008 02:53AM

SORRY!!! and tickled to be missed, hee hee! little girl had her number one bday today, so sweet. she walks, she talks, she charms the pants off of people. what a doll!
i'll get that computer hooked up one day, i will i will i will. i'm just having too much fun right now, i do love summer so! i started reading little a chapter book for the first time, one of the bunnicula series, ha! it's such a great summer activity and will keep his reading up too. it was fun tonight trying to read around the baby climbing on my head (why that's her favourite thing to do while we're relaxing in bed? let's scale mount mummy! *delicious* man, do i love my kids or what?)
anyhow, i'm here now and then. more this winter for sure.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 28, 2008 05:34AM

Did you move and if so where to? Yeah..aren't kids so much fun to be around. But then it's kinda nice not having them too..I'm thinking I can go ahead and add some real adult things to my home like my nude sketches, an erotic statue, some other art, etc..nothing trashy..just classic artsy ones.

I also get to sleep in the nude..just learning that I can actually do that now. I even can do some naked sunbathing..I like that a lot too! If it were more private inside, I'd do some naked dancing around the house.

Love,
Prism

Date: June 28, 2008 11:55PM

hee, i grew up with nakie parents, my kids see me in the buff at least once daily. there is no shame 'round this place! i have a few gorgeous artsy nudes of myself up in the house too, one pre-babies and one very, very pregnant. in my room though, not like in the kitchen or anything lol. (that's where we hand the Klimt!)

guess what happened today? i went to the library just as someone was returning the 100 mile diet so i got to take it out and THEN it starting pissing rain, like a torential downpour so we ducked into the "treasure shop" (second hand store) and there was a brand spanking new perfect copy of the china study right there out in the open just waiting for me to pick it up, can you believe it? i told you i love that place. two dollars, what a book score day.

i moved to my cousin's place, it's in the same town we were already in. i posted a link to some of his plastering work, did you see it prism? pretty awesome stuff. if i ever get my computer hooked back up i'll post some pics, it's gorgeous.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 29, 2008 01:14AM

coco is making seventy seven joylets for seventy seven joyful people

colors: lavender, lime, mandarin orange, fuschia, turquoise, emerald

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 29, 2008 06:19PM

That's wonderful Coco..nice book score! I love thrift stores..but once again I'm planning on leaving most of the stuff I again accumulated over the winter to get out of this toxic waste dump of a house..since it's going to kill me if I stay. Knowing something will kill you is different than knowing you won't come out alive eventually anywaysmiling smiley And I don't care what the Egyptians thought..you can't take a damn thing with you when you do die.

It's me, my dog, my bike and my car..headed toward the sun..sleeping outside or in car..maybe head to Houston maybe not..but I am going to go where the weather is better than Portland, Oregon and escape the toxic mold that is in this killer house.

Anyone want to go with?

Love,
Prism

Date: July 02, 2008 03:41AM

whew, that's a lotta joylets! i better start stitching!

prism, i wish i could just drop all of our things and go for an adventure but geez, does it ever take a lot of stuff to raise two babies! just our clothes and shoes and jackets, hats, mitts, scarves, pj's, swim suits, slippers, sweaters, wow! it's a lot of bags and boxes all on it's own. add to that the furniture to keep it in, hangers to hang it up with, containers for off season outfits, bins and boxes, shoe racks, washer and drier to keep it clean... well, never you even mind what's in the kitchen, all the toys and instruments, books, pet paraphenalia, gardening equiptment, computer gear...gah, even making this list is exhausting!

yes, i do wish it were a bit more simple. but i enjoy all of our photographs, art, funky things, etc. it's good to have it all and a place to put it right now. maybe when my children are grown and gone i'll go off on an adventure. a wonder wander about. that might just be the time. heh.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables