Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Aliens from other planets...
Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: August 02, 2008 01:36AM

Yeah I totally get what you are saying LaV. Sometimes I find myself becoming emotionally involved, and eager to show someone something if I am passionate about it such as this. You are right of course, and everyone has their own truth and their own path. One of the reasons I have felt desire to let people know about ETs, is because I feel that knowing about it helps lift the illusion of our separation from one another and provide the foundations for world peace.

Just like sharing info about the effects of food on our health, it may start with just learning that cutting out sugar makes you feel better, but followed to its conclusion it becomes an awareness of true medical independence with the satisfaction of good health. I don't mean to push anything on anyone, and I'm sorry if I may come accross a bit that way in my enthusiasm smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 02, 2008 01:47AM

you are right LaV smiling smiley
i once didn`t believe in rawfoodism until i experienced the feelings
now i believe
patty

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: August 02, 2008 05:01AM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thus anything is possible
>
> neither
>
> aliens
> time OR
> space
> feel a need to "proove" their own magnitude
>
> its only human beings that demand proof
> or try to proove to others
>
> the skeptics are in a kind of royal throne
> situation
>
> they say " i don't believe"
>
> and an entire battalion of researchers, explorers,
> scientists, whatever...
>
> rise to the doubter's challenge and do all and
> everything to try and disprove the non believing
> royal member
>
> don't do this
>
> stop doing this
>
> if you have experienced something
>
> whether it is scary or beautiful that goes beyond
> the 3 - D paradigm
>
> keep it to yourself
>
> because it is only real to yourself
>
> if someone else has not experienced it
>
> it is not real to them
>
> why do you try to prove it to those who have not
> experienced?
>
> this is folly and a waste of your precious time
>
> supernatural phenomena does not demand to be
> proved
>
> it is only experienced
>
> like falling in love cannot be proved or
> disproved
>
> only experienced
>
> all the structural confirmations of hormones and
> chemicals that are released when one falls in love
> is not really a "proof" that one is in love
>
> it is simply a manifestation of it
>
> the proof is nowhere to be found

That was profound, Lav! And that is the beauty of the mystery. Don'tcha just love a good mystery?!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 02, 2008 02:20PM

some things experienced are inexplicable but deeply precious
if you try to explain it to someone who already made up their mind that such things are not possible then it is no different than getting a beautiful piece of jewelry and deliberately putting it in a place where people can step on it

some things experienced are inexplicable and not so pleasant ( perhaps even scary)
and if you try to attain empathy from someone who has already made up their mind that such things are not possible, it is adding insult to the injury

not only was what you experienced very scary
but to add insult to it, someone is saying " it didn't even happen at all"

when you experience something beautiful ( inexplicable spiritual phenomena or whatever)

be careful who you share that experience with

" do not throw your pearl to swine"

i'm not calling disbelievers swine
people have a right to ALL and ANY of their beliefs

i'm just saying that if you have jewelry
keep it in a safe place
and be discerning who you display it to

if you have an injury
be discerning as to what you will place on that injury
balm instead of salt

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: August 02, 2008 04:25PM

Mars soil very similar to that of Earth and could sustain life according to NASA [www.universetoday.com]

"This soil appears to be a close analog to surface soils found in the upper dry valleys in Antarctica. The alkalinity of the soil at this location is definitely striking. At this specific location, one-inch into the surface layer, the soil is very basic, with a pH of between eight and nine. We also found a variety of components of salts that we haven't had time to analyze and identify yet, but that include magnesium, sodium, potassium and chloride." - Sam Kounaves, Phoenix co-investigator, Tufts University.

From the question "Has Mars supported life?" to "Can Mars support life?" - The answer seems to be an overwhelming "Yes." Although nitrates have yet to be detected, the Mars soil appears to have an alkalinity commonly found in terrestrial soils. At a pH of eight or nine, a zoo of bacteria and plants can live comfortably. Vegetables such as asparagus and turnips are farmed in soils to this degree of alkalinity. Besides, extreme forms of bacteria have been discovered in environments that resemble the alkalinity of bleach, exceeding a pH of 12. The martian surface has suddenly become a little more hospitable for life to thrive.

"Over time, I've come to the conclusion that the amazing thing about Mars is not that it's an alien world, but that in many aspects, like mineralogy, it's very much like Earth." - Kounaves.

Future announcements for "potential for life on Mars" set for September [www.universetoday.com]

Man, I hope they don't find my carefully secluded martian raspberry and mint gardens smiling smiley are you ready for some neighbours too veronique? winking smiley

Cheers,
J

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2008 04:33PM by Jose.

Date: August 02, 2008 07:36PM

sundancer

<<And that is the beauty of the mystery. Don'tcha just love a good mystery?!>>

depends on the mystery LOL smiling smiley

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: August 04, 2008 04:47AM

>I know they are real, they somtimes go by human names, but are not.
the weirdest one I ever saw went by the name Henry Kissenger, so freaky
and scary<

Ha!! Good one.

I definitely believe there are aliens who every now and then pop up on earth. I'm not sure I will ever understand exactly what their nature and motives are (maybe I want to know, maybe I don't want to know!). But one aspect of the alien story especially intrigues, fascinates and inspires me: the stories from military officials (and most recently in interviews on Larry King live) of their involvement in thwarting the nuclear arm of the military industrial complex. I see evidence that they've been working for decades to safeguard the planet (and by extension, their galactic backyard?) from nuclear hazards and violence.

I strongly suspect the aliens who in recent years have shown up in missile defense posts and shut down nuclear weapons are angelic enlightened beings from higher dimensions.

And no, I haven't been smoking any of the wacky stuff-- I'm not into it. ;-p

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: August 04, 2008 08:35AM

hmmm....
lightworkers

this is good

Date: August 05, 2008 11:47PM

I don't think they can truely interfere with our collective choice, and I think that we are currently too violent to be introduced to most of them. Maybe they are holding the wolves at bay long enough for those who are choosing to wake up to wake ? Or maybe we are like their baby brothers and sisters who they are keeping a watchfull eye on to curb our naive destructive tendencies so that we may mature as a race ?

Date: August 06, 2008 08:40AM

<<Maybe they are holding the wolves at bay long enough for those who are choosing to wake up to wake ? >>

lightform

elucidate what u mean by wolves
do u mean more tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes?

or ....? some other apocalyptic phenomena?

or are people the wolves and they are preventing people from blowing up the world?

Date: August 06, 2008 10:11AM

Well I don't know for sure LaV, I know that they have disarmed our nuclear weapons in the past as Kwan says. I believe that most, and possibly all of them come with peacefull intentions. I think that they have the capability to neutralise all of our weapons down to our hand guns, and reverse all of the environmental damage which we are creating, but will only act if and when the majority of our population allow it to take place. I also think that this time is very near.

Date: August 11, 2008 07:21AM

hmmmmmm

i'm thinking

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables