Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

headaches
Posted by: Joanne81 ()
Date: August 07, 2008 05:49PM

I originally put this in the health form, but it is really slow moving:

I get headaches sometimes (like right now) which make me feel like I am in a fog. It is incredibly hard to concentrate. I used to drink coffee to relieve them but I have completely given it up. It wasn't an addiction to coffee that brought them on because I only drank it on occations that I had a headache (maybe a couple times a month). For some reason coffee knocked out the headache instantly. I think my health is otherwise good. I am completely raw and get a decent amount of exercise. I am not sure what to do to feel better. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: headaches
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: August 07, 2008 06:01PM

i love coffee .very addicting.get some celtic salt and good water add about half a teapoon to water(about a pint) and drink water slowly.salt is very important in ones diet.only use good sea salt.i will post web site for you in a little while for a better explaination.

Re: headaches
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: August 07, 2008 06:12PM

www.lifeevents.org/salt-water-cleanse.htm www.himalalyanlivingsalt.com/sole_healing-power.htm www.shirley-wellness-cafe.com/salt.htm also watch the funny japanese pranks i almost crapped my self

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables