Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tooth Regenerated
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: August 12, 2008 05:09PM

About a month ago I sent a healing request for my teeth to Willard Fuller, the amazing spiritual healer in Florida (no, NOT that born again guy, Todd Bentley!) who has a special commission to heal people's teeth. (He also heals all manner of other maladies.) Seriously, thousands of people go to his healing events and come away with new fillings and even new teeth where their teeth were missing. So i sent in my absent healing request, especially for one upper molar that I had ingeniously managed to grind down to half its original size through my irrepressible nervous/creative lifelong habit of clickety-clacketing a jazzy drumbeat with my teeth. (Heh-- a musician's curse.) Somehow because of the fact that the back molar on the left side was missing, my upper right molar had borne most of the brunt of this grinding, and I was afraid at some point the tooth might crack. (And contrary to popular opinion, the Massachusetts 'universal healthcare' isn't all it's cracked up to be and I'm still on a waiting list for dental care after 4 years.)

Anyway, I was shocked this week to discover that my upper right molar has filled out to its original length and has grown at least 1/3 inch longer, and when I looked at it with my dental mirror it was a big shiny, strong white tooth again. Also a sizeable cavity near its gum line has filled in.

Also, one of my front teeth was a bit thin near the bottom, and I noticed yesterday that it now has a distinct ridge of extra dental material on its underside to 'buttress' and protect it.

Willard Fuller is an amazing healer who has a big heart and a very open mind. His background is very traditional, but he has embraced mysticism, metaphysics (he sits on the Board of Unity and his wife is a new age healer) and reincarnation while remaining an ecumenical Christian who still speaks in tongues on occasion. His website is www.willardfuler.com

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tooth Regenerated
Posted by: brome ()
Date: August 12, 2008 08:25PM

Thanks Sharrhan, I would think that the live food diet is an important element in the healing also.

A clickable link to Willard Fuller:

[www.willardfuller.com]

Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2008 08:28PM by brome.

Date: August 12, 2008 08:33PM

Hi Paul,
Yep, I'd like to say that raw food diet was instrumental too, but I'd say it's a bit of a mixed bag: although I've never had any major tooth problems (never even had a cavity filled), my teeth have been less than perfect in my 25 years of raw diet. This was definitely a near-instantaneous spiritual healing that happened in my 59th year. I've done quite a few cleanses, fasts, and such, as well, and never had any appreciable evidence of tooth regeneration until now.

Thanks for the direct link!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 12, 2008 11:50PM

the Massachusetts 'universal healthcare' isn't all it's cracked up to be and I'm still on a waiting list for dental care after 4 years

Ah-ha smiling smiley

Date: August 13, 2008 12:45AM

Ah ha ha! Yes Lois, in some ways it's a pretty lame version of so-called 'universal healthcare.' It's flawed and needs a lot of work. But it's better than nothing. I think universal healthcare (the real thing) is inevitable; this country will have to adopt it at some point.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 13, 2008 02:31AM

thats awesome sharrhan!
patty

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 14, 2008 08:07PM

WHOAHHHH@!!

gee whiz

magnifiquesmiling smiley

YAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teeth are AWESOME!!!!

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: August 15, 2008 12:15AM

Yeah thats an inspiring story Kwan smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables