Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Are vampires real?
Posted by: Joanne81 ()
Date: September 08, 2008 07:32PM

I am thinking about becoming one. Just kidding. This is a bizarre question, but I was recently thinking about this after reading about enzymes. Blood is raw and rich in enzymes and all the nutrients from our food eventually passes through the bloodstream. If we drink people's blood instead of eating, wouldn't that take very little digestion for us, the nutrients be readily available and go practically right into out own bloodstream? This could prolong perhaps prolong life, because a vampire would use very little energy digesting. Of course he would be forced to become a shadowy, creepy type of character.

The parts about crosses, garlic, and sunlight are probably a fabrication. They probably are up mostly at night because they can't really fit into normal society and that is the best time to find their victims. smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2008 07:37PM by Joanne81.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are vampires real?
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: September 08, 2008 09:32PM

Only when they are hungry!

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: September 08, 2008 11:15PM

The Masai of Africa get most of their calories from cow blood and cow milk. They keep the cows alive for as long as possible so that they will continue to provide nourishment for a long time.

For a human to subsist on human blood it would probably take about 20 humans to 1 vamipire. Or maybe more!

Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: September 09, 2008 07:12AM

I don't know about eating blood for health, but chlorophyll is identical to blood except for that blood has iron and chlorophyll has magnesium.

This has a graphic of how they are almost identical:
[www.wheatgrass.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 10, 2008 03:21AM

i agree with lilanswan

i'm DEFINETELY a chlorophyll vampire
no doubt about it

i crave it like vampires crave blood

without it, i don't feel so hot
with it, life is good smiling smiley

Posted by: meganbubbs ()
Date: September 12, 2008 03:58PM

Hmmm

Coconut water is has a lot in common with plasma found in human blood. The same consistency, ph, or something I forgot,

Have you read Christopher Moore's book "Bloodsucking Feinds"? Fictional vampires, hysterical.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 13, 2008 04:52AM

haven't read it

but maybe i oughta

i'm a chlorophyll sucking fiend

ha ha!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables