Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Breaking - Omega (learningtofly) is Going to be Rich!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 10, 2008 01:05AM

This just goes to show that I carry absolutely no animosity toward anyone on here who disagrees with me --

Are you Jewish and want $50K free? Move to Alabama

[hosted.ap.org]

I hope he's still lurking, so he doesn't miss out on this. Maybe someone can PM him and let him know about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breaking - Omega (learningtofly) is Going to be Rich!
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 10, 2008 06:24AM

<<This just goes to show that I carry absolutely no animosity toward anyone on here who disagrees with me -- >>

please re examine your statement
and the nature of your post

Re: Breaking - Omega (learningtofly) is Going to be Rich!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 10, 2008 12:37PM

Huh? What are you inferring that I'm inferring?

I was just trying to bring a little levity to the board because it (I) was getting too serious (political).

But I'm also serious about this information -- this is so cool that LTF or someone could do this and become a millionaire by the time he retires. He or she would be set for life. I found it interesting, but then what do I know?

So sorry if the 'thought police' on the board disapprove. I had best check every word and nuance of every one of my posts in future to be sure it cannot be misconstrued as inappropriate or could be taken in any vein other than that which it was meant by my intentions.

Lois

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables