Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Real Truth About Aliens - Very Positive!
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: December 25, 2008 04:29PM

I watched this, expecting the usual morbid stuff about an alien presence on the planet. This is different, and rings true. Wait till the second white-haired guy with the ponytail speaks-- really great! It'll make you feel very hopeful about the future.

[www.wimp.com]

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Real Truth About Aliens - Very Positive!
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 25, 2008 04:58PM

Kwan!

Ronald Reagan was an alien operative! All is explained!

Thanks for posting this. Very interesting. A couple of years ago, at the local hospital's used book sale, amid many, many dog-eared romance paperbacks, my eye spotted a curious little volume: The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects, by Edward J. Ruppelt, former head of the U.S. Air Force's "Project Blue Book," the first UFO cataloging bureau. It was published in 1956 and is an early collection of rather drily documented investigative case files. Reading it today, it is clear that, once upon a time, bureaucrats all over the world were open to the concept of alien visitation--this, in an era when it would have made good sense to attribute eerie lights in the sky to Soviet warcraft--but such is no longer the case. Since earliest childhood, it has baffled me that people are averse to thinking there is life on other planets. While I take a more cynical view than sage-fellow-with-a-pontytail; I think this planet and its occupants are probably a big ant farm or terrarium project to advanced humanoid species, it still makes sense, especially if M Theory proves out, that we are not alone. Again, thanks!

Re: The Real Truth About Aliens - Very Positive!
Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: December 25, 2008 08:00PM

Information about our E.T neighbors has been available for mainstream examination for many years, and has become increasingly more available as time goes on. The key factor in our general ignorance of this phenomenon, is the requirement for this knowledge to remain unknown due to its implications for our power structures.

The awareness of other intelligent life forms opens a door which once opened, will change the face of human civilization permanently. It represents a challenge to our current power structure, which is intimately connected with our technological, religious and economic status. For this very reason, institutions of all fields have been economically steered toward a biased analysis and opinion of related investigations.

This coupled with our humanities recent behavioural leaning toward self interest as a whole, has kept us from looking beyound the information that we are exposed to as individuals from these controlled channels. I agree with Rob Dean when he says that he feels that the time for our enlightenment about our universal neighbors is fast approaching. Roll ON !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables