Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

You Have to See These!
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: November 25, 2008 01:12AM

Gorgeous photos of winter scenes to get everybody in a festive holiday mood:

[www.smashingmagazine.com]

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You Have to See These!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 25, 2008 04:04AM

Very pretty, thanks. smiling smiley

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: November 25, 2008 11:59PM

Those are so beautiful. Just what we needed. I haven't seen real snow in 36 years. I was 3 years old and I barely remember it sad smiley. My daughter and my husband told me recently they each had dreamed it snowed. My daughter actually looked for it in 70 degree weather when she woke up. She says maybe it's a sign it will snow this year.

Thanks Sharrhan smiling smiley!!

Date: November 26, 2008 01:39AM

You're welcome!

Kise', your daughter's and husband's snow dreams remind me of something that happens to Jonathan every fall: at some point he always has a 'preparation' dream of 'up north'-- as in Canada, but it's not spoken in the dream as such. And in the dream he sees the north country and the weather conditions that are coming our way for the coming winter. Kind of reminds me of how the Native American shamans were said to have prepared for the winter, through dream-prophecies.

We don't get a lot of snow here in Cambridge most winers, although in 1978 we had a huge blizzard that shut things down completely for a week, so you never know. I bought a new pair of boots this week-- rugged 'waffle stomper' lace-up types-- on a hunch that there's gonna be a lot of it this winter, though. I'll have to ask Jonathan if he's had his 'climate' dream yet this year.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: November 26, 2008 06:28AM

I have a feeling it is going to be a long, cold winter.

In the Laura Ingalls Wilder's book THE LONG WINTER, Pa knew it was going to be a long winter because the muskrat homes were very, very thick. Then a Native American man came into the store in town and told the town to prepare for seven months of winter and sure enough he was right.

We have been at record lows here already. Let me know what Jonathan says about his dream.

Date: November 26, 2008 04:26PM

Kise'--
I just asked him now. He said he hasn't had that dream yet this year.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 27, 2008 08:20AM

i dreamt that snow colored snow
would be covered in orange reflections
against an aquamarine sigh

Posted by: Kit ()
Date: November 27, 2008 04:32PM

Thanks kwan,

Winter scenes are so photogenic. That Eleanor Rigby one is pretty in an almost ghostly way. They are all pretty.

Kit

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables