Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Beware of the vote against all the vitamins and herbs in this Country
Posted by: cy ()
Date: March 21, 2010 02:20PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beware of the vote against all the vitamins and herbs in this Country
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: March 21, 2010 09:06PM

Make back yard gardens illegal??
Thats the funniest thing I ever hoid.
Fresh back yard grown organic veggies....here I come!

Vinny

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 22, 2010 04:02PM

Just TRY taking away all those wine makin' grandpa's gravevines, I dare you! Makes me laugh just to think about it. What, are we gonna start calling our neighbour's herb boxes in so we can watch them get hauled away on account of a sprig of parsley? This kind of thing is utterly ridiculous. How would it ever be enforced?

black market basil and tomatoes *snort*

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 22, 2010 05:55PM

Vinny,

You make a good point. The White House would be worried if there were panic--they'd have the one viable source of produce in the neighborhood with that large veggie garden on the South Lawn! It would look like "28 Days Later!"

Date: March 22, 2010 08:14PM

not only private garden,but they want to take away herbs saying that it is drogs.So we can not have herb gardens nor vitamins also.They want to make herbs and vitamins illegal and you can only get them if you have a prescription from a doctor and in very minimum amounts.
Of course the rich people can do everything but we the majority are going to have those laws,if we don't do anything to stop this.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 22, 2010 08:47PM

It's not going to happen, this has been talked about for ages now. There is just no way to enforce it, there are way too many hobby gardeners and an enormous industry around it, it would financially devastate thousands of people. Not to mention the community garden initiatives that many cities support, churches and schools too. Besides, things grow wild. What is big brother going to do, take the birds and the bees to court for pollinating "illegal" herbs and such? I mean, it's good to keep an eye on the ridiculousness that happens (terminator seeds, ownership of water rights, etc) but there are limits to what can be done and what will be tolerated. This is one of those crazy ideas that will never make it off the ground. It's like enforced vaccination, it ain't gonna happen.

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: March 23, 2010 09:10AM

I would like to think you are right Coco, although these things develop incrementally. It is always pitched in a way that allows for people to believe in its worthiness. I feel that there are alot of people around who are still dealing with a struggle and resistance mentality, and could subscribe to such ideas with the right premotion such as "to protect their health" etc.

We have already managed to confuse ourselves enough to accept lethal chemical prescriptions as a means of reclaiming our health, and it is currently the accepted standard for "staying well". I'm not realy sure if this new proposition will stretch the boundaries of credibility beyond what our current level of fear based submissive behaviour will accept or not. Either way, IMO what unfolds will be a necessary step in our evolotion to brotherhood.

There are definately alot more people waking up now, so hopefully it won't be too much of a bumpy ride winking smiley.

Date: March 27, 2010 10:03PM

Let's pray a lot.This Planet needs a lot of prayer and meditation.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables