Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How AWESOME is cheese in a can!
Posted by: streambeam ()
Date: December 30, 2008 03:02AM

Just kidding, but really my nephews love the stuff, is there anything more toxic? I think not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How AWESOME is cheese in a can!
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 30, 2008 03:26AM

macadmia cheese goes well with string beans, streambeam

Posted by: roxeli ()
Date: December 30, 2008 05:32AM

After 5 minutes of careful consideration, I could not think of anything more toxic than cheese in a can.

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: December 30, 2008 05:34AM

it could be worse

powdered cheese in a can!, just add Ovaltine or Redbull. make sure to combine it with something so it ferments.

you could do some kind of Mr. Wizard experiment with your nephews mimicking what happens after we eat foods

get a jar. fill half way with distilled water. put any kind of protein (the cheese)(even something raw like nuts but you have to grind them) and processed carb in a jar

or put any kind of sugar and processed carb in a jar

let sit for 2-3 days
either you get fermentation or alcohol.

AWESOME!

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: December 30, 2008 05:37AM

I would think that artificial icing in a plastic container might top that, perhaps potted meat is more toxic, skippy plastic peanut butter...gads. In high school someone actually tried to argue with me that 'wonder bread' and skippy was better than fresh ground on whole grain...whatever....

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: December 30, 2008 05:53AM

How about cheese in a can + greasy tortilla chips?

Posted by: streambeam ()
Date: December 30, 2008 06:00AM

Its horrible the way they eat it, they spread the damn thing on flaming hot cheetos, I'm amazed it doesnt burn a hole right thru their collective colons. Totally clueless they think organic is the big musical pipe thing in church. Kids! Have a good night ya'll.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: December 30, 2008 06:47AM

i think twinkies are right up there somewhere smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: December 30, 2008 06:59AM

Does anyone know the psychology of junk food addiction? I was looking up information about food processing, and so far all I found was about frozen food and canning.

It boggles my mind as to how, and who thought to split grains to produce white flour, rice polish etc...or white sugar. In more modern times the industry has gotten much more sophisticated in producing teched 'food' such as high fructose corn syrup, and who knows what else now...

Its odd, but even people who want to be healthy are often led away by misinformation, and carefully crafted marketing. People in the office think that they are staying away from junk food...while eating white pasta.

I myself have a strong tendancy to be attracted to vitamin supplements. Potentially, isolated vitamins/minerals are just as much seperated and junk as white flour, and in some ways they could be more harmful. There certainly is NOT a shortage of available supplements, the market seems to be forever expanding. Even the average supermarket has at least one complete isle dedicated to them. I sometimes find myself taking a look around to see what is 'new'.
(sometimes supplements are helpful and needed, but I think I honestly take stuff that I don't need...actually I don't even know if I need them)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2008 07:05AM by Mislu.

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: December 30, 2008 12:03PM

Hey, I know a good use for that cheese in a can -- caulking your bathtub!!!

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: December 30, 2008 06:37PM

Don't forget the awesome wonder that is frosting in a can!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Kit ()
Date: December 30, 2008 07:03PM

Oh God, you guys are funny! I finally got a couple days off and I'm looking forward to surfing around this site to see what else you all might have come up with, this is way better than work.

Thanks guys/gals.

Kit

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 30, 2008 09:57PM

Spam. Why has no one mentioned Spam? Not of this earth! And I bet it turns into something out of HP Lovecraft if you ferment it á la anaken. It probably develops self-awareness and crawls out of the house on its own with your TV under its arm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2008 09:58PM by Tamukha.

Date: December 31, 2008 12:04AM

tamukha says:

<< Spam. Why has no one mentioned Spam? Not of this earth! And I bet it turns into something out of HP Lovecraft if you ferment it á la anaken. It probably develops self-awareness and crawls out of the house on its own with your TV under its arm.>>

and it did... it shimmied its compact motley square bodice right out of Ms. Ratchouli's cupboard, slinked up the mahogany but blonde stained ladder and dove into the swimming pool that looked like an infernal purple lake...

you're next ( do better than me and H.P. Lovecraft.. no pressure tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: brian1cs ()
Date: December 31, 2008 12:32AM

Ha ha ha! you guys are so funny.

Date: December 31, 2008 03:58AM

Spam not of this earth...what about potted meat?!! I mentioned that unfortunately. I can't believe my father used to eat that stuff. I think its only canned as a way to get rid of whats left over...I actually suprised its legal to sell.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: December 31, 2008 04:12AM

Vienna sausage... wonder what's REALLY in that stuff?

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: December 31, 2008 04:49AM

ha ha mislu

yeah, some of these foods shouldn't be legal
i agree
LOLsmiling smiley

Posted by: Kit ()
Date: December 31, 2008 05:49AM

For any of you who ever watch 'The Simpson's', I'm picturing that hot dog that always ends up on the Quik-e Mart floor to add to this list of hellish foods.

Sadly I used to eat a lot of the things mentioned here.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: January 01, 2009 07:32PM

What about nacho cheese spread on top of hamburgers?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 04, 2009 07:23PM

la_veronique,

Alas, upon meeting with the noxious chlorinous fluids of that infernal purple lake of a pool, the pervertedly sentient SPAM began to churn and disintegrate, emitting soul-scouring shrieks of unimagineable agony! A fantastically lurid sight, with none but the protector Chabrador to witness the livid, scabrous-flesh matter froth and fume until it was no more. Poor once stout-hearted Chabrador! A merciful recovery from the ordeal ever eludes him. Just when the horror of that night seems to have subsided from his rudimentary canid cortex, the merest scentolia of tin comingled with pork offal drives him into paroxysms of pitiable mewling, lasting into the small hours and distressing all the household. Only gnawing their own knuckles eases the family's grueling compassion for their brute friend! . . . Alas. And the TV was waterlogged, and, so, had to be recycled.

The End

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2009 07:31PM by Tamukha.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables