Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

mom got hearing aides today
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 07, 2010 05:59PM

i finally had a real conversation with her the first in a few years , i am so overwhelmed im am crying im so happy for her

she smiled today for the first time in months

whew *sniffle sniffle* i know ima total goober hehe grinning smiley

i called up the stairs from downstairs i said mom can you here me?? she said yes ?? i said i love you ! .. she said love ya too brat !!

my mom is back grinning smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2010 06:03PM by Jgunn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mom got hearing aides today
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: June 07, 2010 06:47PM

What a heartwarming story! Such a wonderful gift... to be reconnected in that way. When something precious is lost and comes back you appreciate it all the more. I am happy for you and your mother.

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 07, 2010 06:57PM

<3

Mu old musician parents are both losing their hearing but I can only imagine how hard it would be if it was gone to the point of needing aides and them not having any. Happy for you both J.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 07, 2010 08:33PM

thanks guys i know it might be shortlived she might slip back into her funk as soon as tommorrow but even if i have her spirit back for 24 hours it will be the best day ever (sorry bad wolfe cliche lol) grinning smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 07, 2010 09:43PM

Wow, it's great that such a little thing can make such a big difference to morale. Hang in there, Jodi!

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: June 07, 2010 11:21PM

awwww, yayyyyygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley... well, maybe if she slips back into a funk, you could try to find some new good beautiful/happy music to play for her that she may like, or some of her old favorites, maybe it will cheer her up that she can hear them all again ^_^

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables