Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: would you date a cooked meat eater?!
Posted by: anaken ()
Date: February 01, 2009 06:02PM

I think she/he is trying to say that history (even science) may be re-written

still from everything I know I would probably feed a dog an omni diet if I had such a friend.

[www.giveittomeraw.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 01, 2009 06:19PM

anaken,

Yes, yes, but what does that have to do with feral dogs' being omnivorous? globalresult? Helloooo? [(a non-condescending) sigh]

Date: February 01, 2009 07:53PM

I dunno..that both human and animal may 'evolve' beyond what their assumed 'scientific' blueprint is for survival? just an assumption on my part - that which I believe IS possible but like I said...wouldn't practice/force it on any being other then myself.

[www.giveittomeraw.com]

Posted by: globalresult ()
Date: February 01, 2009 09:06PM

No forcing just a choice if given they will chose I am not the only one many are finding there dogs are going this way.

This world as we see it is changing and you can tell by what is going on now.

Date: February 02, 2009 12:43AM

I say this with no judgment or devils adovcation but with curiosity...as I would like to some day befriend a dog if I can afford one.

at each meal you provide a choice between a bowl of raw meat and a bowl of fruits/vegetables?

[www.giveittomeraw.com]

Date: February 02, 2009 04:46AM

why would I give him raw meat for if he is so happy with his food?

So many come to our home to visit him he has such a gentle and good aura around him. He is a gentle soul yet is willing to protect himself if need be.

I type this not because he is my friend but if you saw a picture of him you would think he was adorable.

The animals in the future like humans will all be in harmony so the consumption of meat will be a thing of the past.

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: February 02, 2009 03:06PM

Man, I'd love to stop feeding my dog meat, but he has had so many health problems (bad, stinky allergies and itching like he is eating himself alive), and we have finally gotten him on a diet that works for him. He cannot eat grains at all (which are in most dog foods). We also give him table food that is left over. Maybe I should give him more raw leftovers from my meals. Course, that means I need to make leftovers. I usually just make what I am eating and no more.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 02, 2009 10:00PM

if all you give a dog to eat is vegetables of course he or she will eat that. doesn't mean it's what they really want, doesn't mean it's good for them either, just means they're hungry. given a choice any dog will go for a chunk of flesh over a salad and that's just a fact. give it a try if you don't believe it. i personally think that it's cruel to force your beliefs, however well intentioned, on another creature. that's selfish and the opposite of compassionate IMO.

Date: February 03, 2009 12:55AM

coco,

how do you know that is not what he wants?

He is not interested in meat we now this from the past.

It is more cruel to feed your animal the flesh of another animal if they do not need it imho.

He is every healthy good natured and lovable,

I have my proof.

Best of luck on feeding your dog his buddies ;-)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 03, 2009 02:30PM

a little "ostrich w head in sand" syndrome. whateves.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: February 03, 2009 02:45PM

yes,if i fell in love with the lady.
i can eat my own foods

Posted by: rawrnr ()
Date: February 05, 2009 03:42AM

no

Posted by: EricJohannes ()
Date: February 07, 2009 06:29PM

No. I don't need the temptation or hassle at this point in my life. My wife came to me as a vegan and that's the way it needs to be. If I was 20 and still falling in "love" smiling smiley with every other woman I saw walking down the street, why not? But at 41, I need someone who understands where I'm coming from and who can share my diet with me.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 07, 2009 07:48PM

my hubby the carnivore is pretty good about things, partly because i just dont cook his crap for him and if he really wants it he can make it himself .. with the hood fan on, doors open for ventilation , standing on 1 foot, rubbing his head while doing the hokey pokey ..

generaly he eats like me an goes out for a burger an brew with his boys if he wants one bad enough winking smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: February 07, 2009 10:27PM

Are you 2 years old?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 07, 2009 10:46PM

what is the purpose of the question globalresult? You act like you are 2 years old for asking it ? cuz you certainly act like a 2 year old trying to be all confrontational with people that dont agree with you?

a question to you ? are you in love? do you have someone to share your love with?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2009 10:50PM by Jgunn.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 07, 2009 11:32PM

Jgunn,

Ahem, I was just going to say that you have an enviably psycho-emotionally mature relationship for being able to prioritize being respectful and understanding of one another ahead of your respective diets. Definitely not a 2-year-old's way of doing things; the wee mites aren't neurologically developed enough to manage abstracts like respect and understanding smiling smiley

Date: February 08, 2009 06:25AM

Opps wanted to post under coco's for some reason it didn't so please excuse.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables