Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Everything Speaks
Posted by: jono ()
Date: April 04, 2011 12:36AM

Everything Speaks

I am the environment

Metaphor is everywhere

Notice the novel and not-so-novel occurrences all around and within

and allow insights to enter the stream of awareness

Let the wisdom and vision of the Soul trickle and pour into the observer's eye

and experience the blossoming of subtle guidance from Source

and connection with All That Is

Ride the Light of the Grand Dreamer who winks at us at every turn

as it is really us winking at ourselves

winking smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Everything Speaks
Date: April 04, 2011 02:52AM

or not

whatever

just be

do

don't do

doo doo

doodie head

dodo

hoho

haha

hehe

harrrrrrrrrrr

heh

Date: April 04, 2011 03:03AM

Over-soul: [en.wikipedia.org]

"With respect to the four themes listed above, the essay presents the following views: (1) the human soul is immortal, and immensely vast and beautiful; (2) our conscious ego is slight and limited in comparison to the soul, despite the fact that we habitually mistake our ego for our true self; (3) at some level, the souls of all people are connected, though the precise manner and degree of this connection is not spelled out; and (4) the essay does not seem to explicitly contradict the traditional Western idea that the soul is created by and has an identity different from God."

"Emerson goes on in the same essay to further articulate his view of this dichotomy between phenomenal plurality and transcendental unity:

---- We live in succession, in division, in parts, in particles. Meantime within man is the soul of the whole; the wise silence; the universal beauty, to which every part and particle is equally related, the eternal ONE. And this deep power in which we exist and whose beatitude is all accessible to us, is not only self-sufficing and perfect in every hour, but the act of seeing and the thing seen, the seer and the spectacle, the subject and the object, are one. We see the world piece by piece, as the sun, the moon, the animal, the tree; but the whole, of which these are shining parts, is the soul."

email manifestation experiment:

Date: April 04, 2011 03:09AM

"Over-soul has more recently come to be used by Eastern philosophers such as Meher Baba and others as the closest English language equivalent of the Vedic concept of Paramatman.[3] (In Sanskrit the word param means “supreme” and atman means “soul”; thus Paramatman literally means “Supreme-Soul".[4]) The term is used frequently in discussion of Eastern metaphysics and has also entered western vernacular. In this context, the term “Over-soul” is understood as the collective indivisible Soul, of which all individual souls or identities are included. The experience of this underlying reality of the indivisible “I am” state of the Over-soul is said to be veiled from the human mind by sanskaras, or impressions, acquired over the course of evolution and reincarnation. Such past impressions form a kind of sheath between the Over-soul and its true identity, as they give rise to the tendency of identification with the gross differentiated body. Thus the world, as apperceived through the impressions of the past appears plural, while reality experienced in the present, unencumbered by past impressions (the unconditioned or liberated mind), perceives itself as the One indivisible totality, i.e. the Over-soul."
[en.wikipedia.org]

Date: April 04, 2011 03:11AM

a goo of souls within souls within souls

bubbles

pop pop

blump

blurp

pop

snoogly

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 04, 2011 02:53PM

LOL,Jono! I love that graphic; sounds like what I tell myself!

Date: April 04, 2011 06:53PM

thanks banana who!

i made that graphic after a little experiment

i told myself i would receive an email with a special message

and then some days later, i checked my spam folder, but before checking the folder, i told myself that the manifested email would be the fifth email down

then i counted 5 emails down, and the title of that email was "Note to Self!"

i was like WHOA!!

the small brain represents my little 3D brain having the idea...

then the medium brain maybe represents my inner self or higher self, and it came up with "Note to Self!" as being a good email title...

then the large brain is i guess the "over-soul"... it's the Grand Mind that overseas everything, and IS everything

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables