Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Prop-Masters…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 23, 2014 05:34PM

I just read a very interesting Article this morning from a guy who is very knowledgeable in this area and once again, I would like to share this information so that all of us can realize that WE CANNOT TRUST OUR BELIEF SYSTEM!!! This Applies to WHAT TO EAT, who the REAL VILLIANS are on this planet and WHO PRINTS OUR MONEY and loans it back to us with INTEREST, thereby, making ALL OF US DEBT SLAVES!!!

Since this is a fairly long Article, I will break it up into separate Posts, but the link will be provided for those who are genuinely interested in reading the entire Article. I forwarded this email to one of my best friends who was a Philosophy Professor when he was in Russia and he confirmed that ALL OF IT IS TRUE!!! I remember when I first asked him many years ago if it was true that 10s of Millions of upper middle class Russians were murdered or CULLED in the last century by their own Government and he simply started crying and said, YES, it was TRUE!!!

Anyway, here is the very beginning of this Article that is preceded by a comment from the guy who sent me this email and followed by a comment from me…

The communists who controlled mother Russia have been kicked out of that country and they are now in firm control of this one. So, you might say, Nikita Kruschev’s famous prophecy at the UN has come true.

This page provides a very accurate look behind the “curtain” to determine who it is that controls the communist movement. Here is the face of humanity’s deadliest enemy:

[www.revisionisthistory.org]
The Prop-Masters
Perpetrators of the Holocaust against Christian Russia transform themselves into "Survivors" of "the Holocaust"

The portraits above are of the same man but in two different incarnations. On the left we see Martin "Gray" in retirement after a successful career peddling fake antiques to gullible collectors. He is holding his mass market paperback, For Those I Loved, which is filled with his exploits as a saintly "Holocaust Survivor" who was supposedly forced to help clear bodies out of the Treblinka "gas chamber." The earlier portrait on the right is of the youthful Gray as a decorated officer in the Soviet NKVD [the forerunner of the KGB], responsible for the murder of millions of Christians and gentiles in Russia and Eastern Europe. Even Establishment researchers have had to admit that Gray's book is as phony as the antiques he peddled. But Gray's scam is symbolic of countless other Communist ghouls who have managed to land on their feet in the West, disguised as poor, persecuted "Survivors of the Holocaust" and feted as the saints and martyrs of the universe. Meanwhile the holocaust they perpetrated against millions of Christians slips further down the dark environs of Orwell's memory hole.

In chapter 13 of Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist, Dickens notes that Fagin has an inexhaustible supply of props and disguises.
[www.revisionisthistory.org]

JR’s Comment: What we will find in this Article (see my snippets in the following Posts) explains how the Rulers of the World LIED about the Fake Jewish Holocaust to take the FOCUS off of the REAL Holocaust that they perpetuated against what they refer to as the Bourgeoisie, which was a Bolshevik code-word for Gentile. Interestingly, the first law passed after the Communists seized power in Russia made Anti-Semitism a crime punishable by death.

Remember what Voltaire said, "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables