Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

CDC is centerless and corrupt
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 28, 2009 04:29PM

Centers for Disease Control (CDC) not what you might think it is
Categories
Control tactics

Practical Health

The Nature of Government

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia is not what you might think it is. First note that the first word in the name is not “Center” but is “Centers.” There is no Center in Atlanta that does medical research or cures diseases. What is in Atlanta is merely a government administrative building which administers the many “Centers” throughout the United States. The Atlanta office is funded and operated by the Federal Government. The many different Centers are mostly funded with private grant money from pharmaceutical companies who deal in drugs relating to the specialty of each of the many Centers.

If a Center in Montana, specializing in rare tropical reptilian viruses accidently discovers a new Framawitz Disease and finds that a drug called Gillibrulin will cure it, then the disease and the drug are owned by the pharmaceutical company which privately funded the medical research. The company then has the right to develop and exploit the drug to make billions in profit. Thus the reason for the strange separation between the Federal government office in Atlanta and the many separate privately-granted research Centers around the United States. And the reason for the name “Centers” for Disease Control.

The purpose of the main office in Atlanta is to be a promotional agent and salesman for the pharmaceutical companies who “discover fictitious disorders” at the various “Centers” and then convince you that to prevent Framawitz Disease you need to be on a lifetime dose of Gillibrulin, which you need as much as you need a horseshoe kick in the pants. But the CDC has convinced many people and their governments to pay billions of dollars per year around the world to the drug companies to prevent diseases by just that method. I call it bio-terrorism.

In the last 20 years, in my research, articles and media interviews I have identified 12 fictitious medical problems which have resulted in massive billion dollar profits to a few pharmaceutical houses. All of the medical problems were either man-made or don’t exist, and were hyped and promoted by the CDC. All of them are characterized by including the words Disorder or Syndrome in their names. That’s because they are not legitimate diseases. I am sure you can think of a few of the big ones. I won’t mention them here, since that would take us off topic.

Extracted form: Fever And The Mystery Disease Sars

Many public bodies, in whole or part, are funded by corporations with vested interests as this is the most effective and the best public relations tactic money can buy.

Like the private banking institution the Federal Reserve, here is another pharma interest masquerading as a public agency. So the next time you hear the CDC bandied about as an authority on diseases be aware!

Chris Gupta

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables