Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Prayer Time
Posted by: cy ()
Date: May 01, 2009 10:09PM

Hi Guys!! I would like to start a "Prayer Time". I believe that we need to have a Higher Energy,and prayer,meditation,hope,and affirmations are the highest of all energie.
What do you think? For 15 minutes a week? For me it is better at night,about 6 pm.
Which day would you be available? Thanks so much,and much blessings for you that are reading it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prayer Time
Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: May 02, 2009 12:53AM

I reckon thats a cool idea cy, in my experience focus shapes reality, so any positive focus is great. I don't think I'll be able to join you at the moment though, because I'm very involved sorting things out in my life right now.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 02, 2009 03:40AM

Venus

Goddess of love and beauty associated with vegetable gardens Daughter of Dione and Jupiter Caesar

yes cy 24/7 we need all the help we can muster up I think anything with pos energy adds up, I like science, but I will pray and do to all the gods and goodess and today with Venus for our gardens

Date: May 02, 2009 12:57PM

Thank you so much. Every day at 6 pm I'm praying for Evrything and sending all my energy out there.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: May 02, 2009 01:41PM

Count me in, cy!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 02, 2009 11:31PM

my entire life is a prayer

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: May 03, 2009 04:03AM

I can't say my life is a prayer every moment, but I come back to it (prayer or meditation) over and over again almost hourly. The phrase 'Closer than breathing' comes to mind with regard to the subject at hand. I believe the Divine Presence is the real substance behind everything I want to have and experience in life, so I'm not happy or fulfilled except when I'm connected to it. With It, everything clicks. Without It-- if I get too caught up in the material 'reality' and tune it out for a spell-- my life becomes one-dimensional again and out of harmony.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: May 03, 2009 08:02AM

Yay Kwan,
I've missed your posts for the last week or so ? winking smiley
I totally know what you mean... I live, I breath, I examine what I am. I read a book recently that struck me with its profound truths. From cover to cover it explained in so many different ways that..

" As a part of God, you are love. You do not have to justify this with ANYTHING. You always are, and always will be ! It is only through considerations of seperation, comparison, and denial etc.. that you can experience states of disharmony. Basicly... Know that you are perfect at all times."

This is hard for alot of people to accept right now due to our upbringing, and our current state of consciousness where we view so many things as unpleasant. Yet in my experience, the power of this simple truth changes every experience when acknowledged. IMO there realy is NO time, where you are not "with it"

Date: May 03, 2009 02:00PM

Hi Lightform!
I've been juice fasting and haven't posted a whole lot lately. I've been here though. ;-)
I agree with you totally-- we're never separated because we are 'IT.' (Alan Watts used to say 'Tag, you're IT!' I should have more accurately phrased my understanding this way: "I'm not happy or fulfilled except when I'm conscious that I am completely at One with It."

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2009 02:01PM by kwan.

Date: May 04, 2009 07:24AM

i'm it
i know i am

now

grinning smiley

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 04, 2009 02:37PM

I am perfect at all times. YES! I knew it. I feel it! Perfect!

Cy,

I will do my best to focus positive energy toward the world at 6:00. That might be a tough time for me, though. That's the witching hour here.

I wonder when your 6:00 is for me here.

Date: May 05, 2009 01:41AM

Pakd4fun,I'm in NY State.
Thanks for focusing your energy at 6pm,That is great! Wonderful! I'm doing and sending my prayers,energy,hoping,everything for the Universe/Celestial Energy/God.

Tamukha,thank you so much for your energy too at 6 pm.

Guys,if 6 pm is difficult,be anytime around 6 pm. Just thinking for 1 minut is already a "huge group hug energy". I believe that we need to change the vibration of our planet for the better,and also the vibration of the people of our planet.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 05, 2009 05:46AM

Im not much of a prayer so i will send my love, energy and good vibes out 3pm PST .. i think thats 6pm EST your timesmiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: May 05, 2009 08:19AM

heck

alll this zoning and timing

so complicated

why not just have good intents all the time EVERY day every moment

may take practice

but probably worth it

smiling bouncing smiley (cheesy wheezy smile with a stylish sombrero on top smiling smiley

24/7 non stop

THAT's more like it smiling smiley

whaddya all think?

too much?

oh well

Date: May 05, 2009 09:24AM

LaV, I had that same thought also. (Nice smile!) I love doing my best to have good intentions every day every moment. When I catch myself not doing this, I quickly think of something positive to cover over the negative and my intentions and my attitude and thoughts turn positive. I even feel the energy around me change.

I was thinking if I stop and concentrate solely on positive energy toward all the world and wish for good things for the entire planet at 5:00 (my time) and if more people did this also, it could only create a larger positive shift than I am creating now. I feel strong and when I am with a group I always feel stronger. I think we are stronger as a group.

I also plan on doing it at other times in my day that are not at planned times, just when I have a moment. I actually have those quite often. I just now took a moment to do it. Nice! at 4:18 AM my time. Any body feel it? I started out with sending positive energy to a lot of you guys and I traveled all around north America and Hawaii. Then I sent positive energy all over the globe. I know the penguins must have felt something.

I think I remember a website promoting this same idea. I think it is a nice idea cy. 5:00 will be a much better time for me.

Date: May 05, 2009 02:06PM

>I feel strong and when I am with a group I always feel stronger. I think we are stronger as a group.<

Isn't that the truth! Group energy is really powerful; the energy seems to be magnified or multiplied exponentially. I think all of the great spiritual masters either taught this or at least knew it on some level. Jesus certainly did-- 'Wherever two or more are gathered in my name....'

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: May 05, 2009 02:31PM

Kwan, Your pic is so beautiful.

Date: May 05, 2009 10:27PM

:-) Oh, thank you, Kise! I really appreciate the compliment.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: May 05, 2009 11:33PM

You're welcome.

Where is the new pic you had up earlier?

Date: May 06, 2009 03:54AM

Ha! You caught me. I put up a new one for about 2 minutes, and then decided I didn't like it that much. The new one was taken a couple days ago; the one you see now is from last summer. Maybe I'll try the new one again. I thought I looked a little haggard around the eyes. We are our own worst critics, aren't we!?, lol.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: May 06, 2009 01:20PM

I think it is very beautiful.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 06, 2009 02:44PM

The Earth
Prayers for health of our home planet, Gaia

Prayers for the Earth: prayers of healing, protection and thanksgiving for our home planet, our fellow creatures, plant and animal, and for the biosphere on which we all depend.

Please post a prayer for the planet and for all life on it
that humans depend upon.

You could thank the Divine for the gift of our home planet, Earth.
You could thank G_d/dess for the beauty of the green earth and the white moon amongst the stars. You could pray for protection

You could pray
to save Earth & the biosphere from destruction by humankind and corporations,
to heal the Earth,
to protect our planet,
prayers for wisdom for all governments, leaders, landowners, decision makers & people in general to not destroy what supports us.

and after prayer- go out and organize and make change with that god given brain!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2009 02:48PM by riverhousebill.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables