Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

tarot
Posted by: meganbubbs ()
Date: June 20, 2009 05:39AM

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody here practices tarot? I have been using the Voyager deck by James Wanless, I really like it.

I will pull a card in the morning, sometimes during the day and at night and I find that it can be very insightfull. I use it like a meditation and go back to it during the day for thoughtfull contemplation. The practice has really helped me become more focused and reflective in my life.

I wanted to know if you do do something like this do you find that you pull the same card twice in a row or frequently? I always laugh ag myself when I dod that, it's like the universe telling me I still need to work on that lesson.

Anyway, any thoughts would be welcomed, and I recommend this deck if anyone is interested. It is quite beautiful, collages that this guy made with a pretty DNA picture on the back side.

Hope everyone is doing well, getting ready for the summer.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables