Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dam heart disease and cancer
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: June 27, 2009 12:34AM

How many more people have to die of these things before the medical world wakes up to the fact that modern medical science isnt helping at all?

I mean,I have numerous papers on how simply drinking pure clean water,and enough of it everyday,will prevent and cure these things!!

Vinny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2009 12:37AM by eaglefly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dam heart disease and cancer
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: June 27, 2009 01:01AM

I have had mono,anal abscesses,depression,arthritis,gout,migraines,addictions,high BP,high triglycerides,type 2 diabetes,obesity.....
and cured all of them with nutrition.

Vinny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2009 01:10AM by eaglefly.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 27, 2009 02:08AM

to the fact that modern medical science isnt helping at all?
That's not true.

A fruitarian Aussie dude wrote a book called Cancerproof your Life or some such. Guess what he died of (prematurely)?

Big pharma is certainly corrupt & there are alot of stupid things people do & think in regards to their health but saying medical science doesn't help anyone ever is just ignorant.

Posted by: happyhouse ()
Date: June 27, 2009 12:04PM

Truly, the world is full of ignorant individuals, but the unfortunate part of the equation is that the ignorance is governed by the rubbish that we watch on television and endoctrinated by the powers that be...

For a good read on a powerful new supplement out there in the market place, check out a blog full of real life testimonials based upon feedback that has been scoured from many parts of the net.

[www.mmshealthyforlife.com] will get you there...

To good health...

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 27, 2009 02:55PM

communitybuilder,

I think the only two applications for conventional medicine, which is anti-Hippocratic, is in diagnosis and emergency. If I return from darkest New Guinea with a weird rash and fever, I want medical intervention to diagnose the cause. If my legs get broken in a highway pileup, I want medical intervention to have them reset. As per Vinny, in all other cases, and I mean ALL, I am handling it myself. Ain't encountered a circumstance yet which has required me to reconsider this strategy. Doubt I ever will.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: June 28, 2009 04:33AM

>As per Vinny, in all other cases, and I mean ALL, I am handling it myself. Ain't encountered a circumstance yet which has required me to reconsider this strategy. Doubt I ever will.<

Me too, Tamukha. I couldn't agree more about self-care. I consider hospitals temples of doom, and I mean that almost literally. This is fresh in my mind, because I was talking tonight to a young woman I just met who was forced by doctors -- at the risk of having her child taken from her and her husband by Child Services -- to have her very young daughter endure 6 months of radiation and chemotherapy. This young woman is very savvy about how to take care of her child, and had wanted to have the brain tumor removed and then use juice fasting, herbs, and so forth. She encountered such hostility and intimidation that she had to give up.

Also my friend who has just come out of a coma (yay!) has been going through a lot of bureaucratic hell as well as quite a bit of medical malfeasance during her long stay in the ICU, and I hear the horror stories almost daily from her partner, who is trying to stay positive, but is almost beside himself with worry at times, because as he puts it, 'the hospital staff seem more like car salesmen than caregivers.'

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: June 28, 2009 09:00PM

Kwan,

Your friend came out of her coma!! How fantastic! I am so happy for her and you and her loved ones. What a relief for all concerned.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 28, 2009 09:55PM

kwan,

So glad to hear about your friend! This must be such a relief, which is the first step to recovery anyhow. I hope her trajectory continues upward and outta there.

Also, I am sending all my best wishes to that poor woman whose baby is being sent to the Underworld for nothing. I keep thinking that it cannot, it just cannot, be anything but a violation of one's Constitutional rights to have chemo or radiation forced on one's children. Anyone know a good Constitutional Law expert?; someone's gotta get on this from a legal perspective, pronto.

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: June 29, 2009 01:58AM

Turning over control of my health to the medical profession for treatment of degenerative diseases is ignorant because it ignores the reality of the outcome. I choose to remain in control of my health and lifestyle choices.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables