Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Synchronicity Experiences... Anyone?
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: July 27, 2009 03:11PM

I'd go first, but I'm hitting the ground running today, getting ready for a camping trip Wednesday, so I don't have time right now. But before I go I'll try to remember my best synchonicity adventure and share it here.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Synchronicity Experiences... Anyone?
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: July 28, 2009 07:32PM

I am looking at the my life and everything that has brought me to this pivitol point in it and I can't see anything but..synchronicity. I experienced so much growth through being ill and finding a healing path through raw foods. In these last three years my life has completely turned around from who and what I was before. I know I am not alone in having great emotional and spiritual healing and growth when swtching to raw fruits and veggies. I found raw becasue I had had three introductions to it when I realized I was chronically ill and was searching for a path to healing. I remember reading something Jinjee wrote about advertisers knowing that after hearing about something three times, your mind starts to think about it. I see synchronicity in all the ways I heard about raw before I listened.

I have been struggling in my marriage for about seven years. I love my husband very much. His mood disorder symptoms became so stressful that I decided to seperate from him in June. He moved out in July. I was just staying in the marriage because of the kids for a long time before I realized what it was doing to them. Although I love my husband, he had become extremely hard to live with and I felt alone emotionally for many years. I had been trying so hard to attract the things I wanted in a partner and I realized I couldn't turn him into what that is, but they were things I needed.

About six months ago I saw an old picture of my best friend and a boy she was dating when we were twenty. I had introduced them. He had become my friend in homeroom in ninth grade. We talked every morning before school for 4 years and remained friends after school for about five years. I started thinking about him and how much I missed seeing him, what had he gone on to do? He had wanted to be in radio I remembered. I had always liked him so much. When my best friend broke it off with him, she was a bitch about it (she apologizes for past behaviors a lot). I remembered she really broke his heart and I had felt bad for him. I brought the subject of their break up to her in March . We talked about him and why she broke up with him. Two days later he found me on facebook. I was blown away. He had been in radio for 13 years. He was doing great. My husband was still living here and he remembered him and we were excited to hear from him and invited him out to the country for a visit. Well, he wasn't going to be able to come till July so we decided to get together when i was in town. Odd things kept happening to keep us from seeing eachother, phones messing up and such. Well, the weekend my husband moved out my mom had a heartattack and I had to go to Houston. A few hours after I got there my mom was doing good and needed to rest and he lives right near the medical center so I called him. We had the best time catching up and actually hit it off in a crazy out of this world way. He has helped me laugh a lot and helped me take my mind off things but has also given me some much needed emotional support. I feel like if I had seen him even a week before I did, I would have been questioning my motives for leaving my marriage. If we had ever dated before we probably wouldn't be here today. We both felt the synchronicity of our situation. Everything had to line up perfectly for it to happen the way it did. I don't know where we are going with it, but it sure feels good for now. smiling smiley.

Date: July 28, 2009 10:30PM

Wonderful synchronicity story, Kise! I wish you the very best. I'm positive there is a lot of love in your future.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: July 28, 2009 10:48PM

I had a really inspiring synchronicity event lately. I have a wonderful online friend, N, who is also a spiritual healer. Recently I sent her a photo of an 'angel statue' street performer (it's also on this forum somewhere), and she wrote back to say that the photo of the angel had blown her away, because she has been praying to Archangel Michael as part of her healing protocol, and, in particular, she's been surrounding and strengthening me with the presence of the Archangel Michael.
Well, that, in turn, blew me away!, because for the past couple of weeks I have been sensing this radiant presence around me that I visualized over and over again, very vividly, as a tall being of white light standing directly behind me, merging with me, and supporting and strengthening me. I thought of this being as my true higher Self, my 'Grand Cosmic Being' (a term I'm borrowing from a book called 'The Door of Everything')-- the me that I really am on the spiritual plane. When I described all of this to N. in an e-mail, she wrote back to say that Archangel Michael is, in fact, VERY tall, so it made sense that I kept visualizing a very tall cosmic being.
This friend of mine is, in my humble estimation, a human angel, because she is such a wonderful healer! She's completely nonjudgmental and a true embodiment of love. Her healing prayers have had an incredibly powerful impact on my life: I'm finally learning to deal with and transmute stress, and despite numerous recent incndents of what I'd normally think of as very stress-producing events, my life has been really delightful and filled with joy lately.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 30, 2009 10:09AM

Hey Pakd

Ummm... uhhhh.... well..... ( just from reading your post) just seems like

uhhh.......

YOU'RE IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LOLsmiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables