Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Kanye, Kanye
Posted by: newhoove ()
Date: September 14, 2009 09:32PM

I was wondering what everyone thought of the incidence at the MTV Video Music Awards in which Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift while she was receiving her award. Not only did he interrupt her, but he implied she didn't deserve to win.

Does he get a 'get out of jail' card because he was intoxicated and not in the right mind, or do you think there is no excuse for his behavior?

Taylor Swift fortunately was respectful and did not add to the problem, what do you guys think?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kanye, Kanye
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: September 14, 2009 10:39PM

Shows how out of touch with current music I am.
I dont have MTV or even know these people you are talking about.

smiling smiley

Vinny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2009 10:40PM by eaglefly.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 14, 2009 11:27PM

not much of a celebrity chaser here either. no tv, no newspapers either. the important news gets to me somehow...

Posted by: Omega ()
Date: September 15, 2009 01:45AM

Beyonce did a beautiful thing to make up for it:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2009 01:46AM by Omega.

Date: September 15, 2009 01:57AM

Ok, I watched that and it was cute and made me smile. I don't know what happened but this was sweet.

Does anybody who watched it know who that was in the audience (?) with the crazy fluffy white head gear on? It went around their whole face, I couldn't see anything but eyes buried in those white fronds, freaky!

Posted by: newhoove ()
Date: September 15, 2009 02:44AM

I agree, I like how Beyonce handled the situation. It was pretty genuine of her to allow Taylor to give her thank-you speech

If I had to take one guess, it would be Lady Gaga with the crazy fuzzy stuff all over her head. She is kinda messed up! hah

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 15, 2009 02:41PM

Where : means "is to"

Kanye West : Beyoncé as having chicken pox : having a really great birthday party

That woman's a class act, whereas he clearly ain't been brought up right. It is appalling to me how little decorum people are showing these days. The other day I got into a yelling match with this guy who yelled at my neighbor to kiss his *** when she politely asked him to put his dog on a leash near our unfenced properties. In the middle of the argument, I was thinking, OK be fair to him, and don't go vulgar if that's where he takes it, and keep you voice down, Tam. But I was also thinking, this guy's a cop--how dare he yell trash at good people in public! It's not that kind of neighborhood! That's how I felt watching Kanye snatch the mic and the moment away from poor Taylor Swift--it's not that kind of neighborhood, dude, sit down.

Date: September 15, 2009 06:58PM

It's pretty awful that he threw Beyonce under the bus like that. If she wanted to stand up and say that she deserved it instead of Ms Swift she coulda woulda done it herself. Makes her look bad by association when it has nothing to do with her at all and she's obviously got some class and grace. Hope she cussed him out later on. That would be a good one to watch.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: September 17, 2009 07:01PM

I'm so glad I don't watch that junk..what a waste of time and the stuff that goes on tv now days is just not real..you never know how much manipulation they are creating in their antics and 'news'. I don't like cons, being manipulated or lied to and you just take that entertainment stuff and most of the news today with a grain of salt..make that celtic salt..the real dealsmiling smiley

Love,
Prism

Date: September 17, 2009 07:37PM

Wrap it up in seaweed and stick it in a salad! What a bunch of hooey, I agree Prism.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables