Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Are you a 'Sacred Activist"? (Take the quiz)
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: October 22, 2009 09:37PM

Are you a Sacred Activist Quiz

If you answer yes to two or more of these questions than you are being called on to become a sacred activist—what author Andrew Harvey defines as a humble and divine agent of change to birth a new world of compassion, peace, justice and harmony.

* Do you have a burning desire to change the world or make a difference?

* Is there a cause or issue that breaks your heart?

* Are you devoted to a spiritual practice such as prayer or meditation?

* Are you concerned about the environment, social justice, non-violence and personal wellness?

* Are you seeking for deeper meaning in your life?

* Do you believe love is the essence and creative force of life?

* Are you anxious about the current state of the world and looking for a way to pitch in?

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are you a 'Sacred Activist"? (Take the quiz)
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: October 22, 2009 10:07PM

kwan,

Thanks for posting this. I am thinking more and more, as I process the chats with random strangers that I have had on this day or that, how I am becoming a sort of Jonny Appleseed of Goodness. I just need to do this on a larger scale, I guess. My problem is I lack ambition in almost all its forms, and I value my anonymity, but the best way to be an Agent of All That Is Good is to get out there and put it out there grandly. The easiest way to do this would be to start a cult, but the only way to start a cult is to be a charismatic megalomaniac, and that's contrary to All That Is Good. Hmmm, paradoxes . . .

I don't like living with this nagging feeling that I'm just not throwing the net wide enough. Universe! What do you want from me?! Aaaaaaaagh!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 22, 2009 10:48PM

cool smiling smiley is there a website this came from> >? smiling smiley

my problem is i can quite literally think something to death. instead of just taking point A to point B ... i fill in all the betweens with insurmountable issues and tasks and then never get anything done lol.

smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: October 22, 2009 11:30PM

>Thanks for posting this. I am thinking more and more, as I process the chats with random strangers that I have had on this day or that, how I am becoming a sort of Jonny Appleseed of Goodness. I just need to do this on a larger scale, I guess.
Yeah, me too!
My problem is I lack ambition in almost all its forms...
LOL A woman after my own heart!
...and I value my anonymity, but the best way to be an Agent of All That Is Good is to get out there and put it out there grandly. The easiest way to do this would be to start a cult, but the only way to start a cult is to be a charismatic megalomaniac, and that's contrary to All That Is Good. Hmmm, paradoxes . . .
How 'bout a mystery school? I can see it now.... Queen Tamuhka, heiress to a long lineage of gifted Egyptian seers.
I don't like living with this nagging feeling that I'm just not throwing the net wide enough. Universe! What do you want from me?! Aaaaaaaagh!<
Oh, I feel exactly the same way. I'm actively looking for clues lately about where I'd be a natural fit to jump in and do something that's needed, and I'm continually asking the Universe, point blank: 'USE ME!'

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: October 22, 2009 11:32PM

>my problem is i can quite literally think something to death. instead of just taking point A to point B ... i fill in all the betweens with insurmountable issues and tasks and then never get anything done lol.<

You too, Jodi? I thought I was the only one who has the unique ability to intellectually squirm my way out of a challenge, lol!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: October 22, 2009 11:38PM

Here's the link:

http://www.andrewharvey.net/

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 23, 2009 12:38AM

oh yea yer not the only one winking smiley

thanks for the link !

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: October 23, 2009 08:37PM

I am a Sacred Activist.

Vinny

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables