Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Finger Miracle!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 23, 2010 05:22PM

I chopped a big chunk out of the end of my finger with the veggie slicer, I think I mentioned it on here somewheres. It was a lot, about a pencil eraser sized DEEP hole in the pad of my finger, it had to be dressed and redressed many times before the flow of blood could be stanched. I thought it would never get better, truly, that I'd be stuck with a gimpy right index finger forever but you know what? It is TOTALLY recovered. You can barely even see where it was and I think the finger print may even come back in a little while. It's completely astounding, just amazing amazing amazing. Wow.

Miraculous body, how I love thee...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Finger Miracle!
Posted by: teloking ()
Date: January 23, 2010 08:37PM

ouch! I'm sure you recovered so quickly because of your healthy lifestyle! Good for you!

Wheatgrass-it does this body good!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 23, 2010 09:32PM

That's so cool!

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: January 23, 2010 10:48PM

Ouch! sorry that happened coco! I agree the human body is totally amazing!

I noticed that cuts, scratches, and dings started healing really fast after going raw. Anyone else notice this?

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: January 25, 2010 02:20AM

Its weird, but some critics of raw foodism have said that raw foodists only seem healthier. Faster healing times in their eyes is no evidence of better health. Looking young for you age? Thats surely a sign of a zinc/copper imbalance. How do they figure? I would much rather have a finger that heals quickly and so well. Most people want to look younger, and be thinner, why would these be bad things?

Date: January 26, 2010 01:29AM

I want to see some pics!

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: January 29, 2010 11:19PM

Yeah our bodies are fairly cool eh. They constantly replace all the cells that they are made of. Doesn't it seem strange that aging occurs at all ? or that some things wont heal !

I reckon that we have the potential to regenerate fully, just not the understanding, lifestyle or current ability.

Date: January 30, 2010 02:14AM

I have some fuzzy pics on my phone but no idea how to get them on here...

And guys, I guess some of you don't know it but I'm only raw in the warmer months, not now in winter. Not at all. Though I do eat a pretty healthy, vegetarian diet all year round, right now it's not organic or raw. This is a Finger Miracle, I'm telling you, it's just the amazing body doing it's work. I've been stitching up a storm so you Know it's feeling better!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 30, 2010 12:22PM

hey cool coco
but i don't want to see any pics of bloody fingers and whatnot
LOLsmiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables