Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

BOOBQUAKE!!! No really, read this please.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 24, 2010 02:41PM

Have you heard about this? Oh my...
[www.jconline.com]
Read up if you like and join me on Monday when I will be participating by wearing my most revealing shirt.
Get the word out, tell your friends!
Thanks for any help and remember to shake what your mama gave you on Monday April 26th! grinning smiley Fellas, you too please. Your tightest, sexiest shirt because you can cause natural disasters too!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BOOBQUAKE!!! No really, read this please.
Posted by: klandestine ()
Date: April 24, 2010 03:36PM

I best get out the padded push-up bra for this one.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 25, 2010 06:17PM

coco,

It saddened me deeply to read that this once great empire[Persia] is now being run by people stupider than my dog. I shall do my best to make a mockery of this fool's hypothesis tomorrow ; )

Date: April 25, 2010 11:34PM

Rawk on! My girls are a-gonna get a showin' around town! Hope nobody's eyes fall outta their heads, I've still got a bit of extra baby booby happening, heh.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 26, 2010 11:29AM

one word about the article
and the "experiment"

STOOO - pid

sorry
had to say that

i'm not going to take the blame for all the natural disasters that have been going on grinning smiley

Date: April 26, 2010 05:40PM

My girls and I had a GREAT time today! They haven't had so much attention (from anyone other than a baby) in Years! All in the name of science, right? winking smiley

Posted by: brome ()
Date: April 28, 2010 04:52PM

Muslim women with little or no skin exposed to the sun put themselves in serious risk of vitamin D deficiency diseases. Here's some info and a petition:

[www.thepetitionsite.com]

Multiple scientific studies easily accessed on the internet show that possibly 90% of Muslim women who wear burkas and veils (usually by religious decree and against their will) suffer from severe vitamin D deficiency which in some cases can be severe and debilitating, not only to these women, but also their unborn children who suffer from a wide range of ills and physical deformities at birth because of vitamin D deficiency.

These deficiencies increase as these women age, leading to severe osteoporosis/osteomalacia (severe thinning and weakness of the bones) and a long list of negative health effects including cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure etc. (the list is long).....most of these women have no idea that their ailments are caused by vitamin D deficiency and that it's caused by covering their bodies as ordered by religious clerics who believe that women should cover their bodies to be modest and that this is a holy decree by God...this is why when you see photographs of women in many Muslim countries/tribal areas they are wearing what looks like a sheet over their entire bodies and their head.

When the human body is deprived of sunlight it can no longer easily produce vitamin D (or process calcium which is needed for bone maintenance etc.) without heavy vitamin D supplementation which most Muslim women have no access to and cannot afford.

Muslim women who refuse to cover their bodies are often subject to arrest and imprisonment, beatings and worse.....does this sound like a decree from God?.....I think the answer is pretty clear.

If this is a decree by God than God must hate women and children and like afflicting them with sickness, pain and physical deformity.

[www.digitaljournal.com]

Date: April 28, 2010 06:27PM

"If this is a decree by God than God must hate women and children and like afflicting them with sickness, pain and physical deformity."

Pretty much hit the nail right on the head in terms of attitude towards women in oppressive cultures. They, WE are property and nothing more.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: May 03, 2010 04:36PM

No way am I going to wear my tightest shirt.
Not till I lose 30 lbs.

Vinny

Date: May 03, 2010 08:37PM

Well, you have until April 26th next year. Make it a goal for the next annual boobquake! I'm going to observe it every year at least.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 05, 2010 02:09AM

HA HA eaglefly

u r funny smiling smiley

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: May 11, 2010 03:24AM

I have to say, from the viewpoint of a young man, when I first heard of this, i was outraged at what he said, invited all of my friends to attend, then when I found how passionate my female friends became about the whole book quake thing, I found myself kinda loving this man for saying what he did...BEST MONDAY EVER!!!... I'm just sayin...spending all day amongst scantily clad women, who all think your awesome for bringing this travesty to their attention...wasn't half bad...

On a more somber note, I am all about acceptance and sensitivity when it comes to others beliefs, even when they dont agree with mine, except in the case of beliefs that cause harm to others...I cannot accept those in any way shape or form, the forced use of burkas and veils is just wrong... unfortunately its not a practice they will most likely end anytime soon...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables