Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Charter of The Forest
Posted by: Janabanana ()
Date: June 18, 2010 01:46AM

Control the food and you control the people.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Ridley Scott's Robinhood is a brilliantly crafted allegory of the abuses of law and rule that are still occurring today...in more underhanded ways than ever before. Considering that Codex Alimentarus and Monsanto's rape of nature will change the face of the nutrient supply on the planet...soon there will also be greater restrictions on gaming, wildcrafting and even the growing of food. The sad fact is that the majority of people caught in "industralization syndrome" are afraid to gather freely from nature's bounty...and feel it unethical, like..."there should be a law against it." Well contrary to that diseased outlook which leads nowhere but to the certified Borg planet...I believe it is cosmically unlawful to actually have to pay for food at all. We should set up the permaculture foundations of "civilization" such that the highest conscious food is freely available to all. Afterall, that is what Nature...the ultimate authority, intended.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Charter of The Forest
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 18, 2010 02:29AM

Maybe it's just out here in farm country but there are always, Always people out harvesting asparagus from ditches and filling baskets with wild berries. In BC I collected fruit and nuts from neighbourhood trees, there was an organization that was mapping all the fruit trees in the town and making sure they got harvested (to feed people but also to save bears from being shot for coming around to eat). Even in Toronto I'd harvest mulberries and eat the occasional weed. I know I'm probably not the norm but we're out there, us wild food eaters. And no one has ever said anything negative to me about it either, mostly they want to know what I'm up to and once they find out, if it tastes good smiling smiley.

Date: June 18, 2010 04:40AM

Of course, that is the healthy mindset of rural folk still connected to the land...that you gather whatever nature offers as it arises to prepare the bodymind for the next conditions or event in the cycle of life.

That piece about the Borg saying there should be a law against it was due to young college folk on bikes who saw me harvesting dandelion greens during this bumper spring...the women said to her boyfriend..."there should be a law against it."

Date: June 18, 2010 01:31PM

That's just the weirdest thing I ever heard, why would she even care? Sheesh, you'd think peeps in college would be too busy to get all het up over someone picking weeds. WTF is that?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 18, 2010 03:08PM

Janabanana,

Good luck. Sincerely. I personally believe that Homo sapiens is differentiating into Prefrontal Cortexians and Basalians and that this is Darwinism At Work, and so, beneficial to the planet ultimately. Have you ever talked to someone and thought, "Hmmm, I don't think you're of my species . . . "? If you have, it's the Universe winking at you, I am telling you.

Date: June 18, 2010 03:30PM

I am confused.
Antediluvian~The Bible speaks of this era as being a time of great wickedness.
?
It is assumed by many that humans reached advanced stages of technological development before the flood. Such presuppositions are usually based on the Biblical genealogy, which states that ancient people lived to approximately 10 times our current life span. Also it is frequently mentioned that Adam and Eve would likely possess higher than normal intelligence since they were created as adults, with knowledge that subsequent humans obtain from their parents. Another theory states that the antediluvian race called the Nephilim was superior to other humans in this respect.
?
Hm.

Anyhow, your borg post is depressing and uplifting all at the same time. "The veiled boot of fascism" indeed *shiver*.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 18, 2010 04:08PM

coco,

Hmmmmm . . . in all of my many readings of Genesis, the last word I would have thought to use to describe Adam and Eve was "intelligent."

Date: June 18, 2010 07:09PM

*snort*
I quoted that bit from somewhere btw, not my thoughts. I'm just confused about the implied meaning in Jana's post.

I recently read a GREAT short story "Unto the Daughters" by Nancy Kress that you might enjoy. An alternate view of what happened between Eve and the snake.
It's in the book Sisters in Fantasy edited by Susan Shwartz and Martin H. Greenberg if you want to look it up.

Date: June 18, 2010 10:29PM

The antediluvian culture, otherwise known as the prehistory, worldwide Atlantian culture we are now discovering, was decimated by the asteroid blast over the Great Lakes and the multiple catastrophic floods of the melting of the ice sheet...which started around 13,000 years ago. These people where apparently giants of 7 to 12 feet tall, and had more of a right-brain consciousness, and subtle science of sound, energy and stone which we are only just beginning to understand now, and cannot yet replicate. This high technical culture existed at the same time as the more primitive stone age tribes (us) and the Neanderthals. That the antediluvians were of a different genetic strain to present modern humans is apparent. In fact up to about 12,000 years ago there were probably a large variety of genetically different hominoids still alive around the earth. The earth changes would have killed many of them as the large mammals were hunted out and died off from the Younger Dryas cold snap and the floods. The various strange skulls exhibiting elongation, middle cleft, different bone density and ET looking features attest to a large variation of genetic lines surviving up until the end of the last ice age.These folk were the stone crafters of the gigantic megaliths most of which are now under the sea due to the sea levels rising 400 ft after the melt.
See Steve Quayle's website, Graham Hancock and Michael Cremo on youtube.

on another note:
As a continuation of the Nazi dehumanization program “They” are now said to be spraying barium in the atmosphere. Perhaps because more people are protecting themselves from the other brain eating halogens chlorine and fluoride with water filters. The symptoms of barium poisoning include anxiety, irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath and weakness. These symptoms may be caused by replacement of potassium by barium in the body, which prevents the potassium from being used, thus creating fatigue. Also included in the chemtrail cocktail is titanium to reduce fertility and aluminium to induce senile amyloid plaques and consequent dementia. Thus the chemtrails, if they do exist are a perfect cocktail to subdue the masses with fatigue, retardation and reduction in fertility.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: June 18, 2010 11:02PM

Aluminum they've found is only dangerous when it meets up with fluoride in your body, they combine and the fluoride carries it up into the brain, where otherwise the aluminum would never go...so if your not using fluoride anymore, no worries about aluminum in the brain then...

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: June 18, 2010 11:35PM

Janabanana
I hope that you find peace somewhere within all of these things that you are aware of. I personally find it only happens when I just accept it all as it is.

Date: June 19, 2010 12:03AM

There's flouride in water, naturally occuring too. It's not just from toothpaste I'm afraid.

I too wish you peace Jana. These can be frightening times if we let them.

Date: June 19, 2010 01:51AM

Lightform Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Janabanana
> I hope that you find peace somewhere within all of
> these things that you are aware of. I personally
> find it only happens when I just accept it all as
> it is.

I am not concerned personally about Monsanto or chemtrails or even nuclear war...I am a detached investigative journalist with no personal investment in human existence. I do however know a better way for humanity to exist, and so I am pointing out the foibles and silliness along the way on route to collective Nirvana.

The artificial intelligence of the divided self seeks to reduce, compartmentalize, compete, compare, and create false dilemmas, false dichotomies and either-or fallacies. Thus there is no peace, contentment or satiety to be had if we remain in the partial, schismed condition where we get our joy (stimulation) from perversity. One who has claimed their full spiritual power, by following a sovereign path, has moved beyond conditioned reality and its associated aggressive defense structures to claim powers of soul and the transmutation of the body into a higher order…through which full bodied sentience is possible.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: June 19, 2010 11:11PM

Coco: uh, there isnt naturally occurring fluoride in most water, some water has some in it if your groundwater soaks through an area rich in it, but deposits like that are rare, but its far below the levels that they put in tap water, fluoride can be filtered out easily, I filter my water to remove it... have for a long time, and now that im 26 I dont use fluoridated tooth paste anymore, I did previously as the studies done on fluoride vs strengthening of the enamel on your teeth, have shown that it has no real benefit after the age of 25 as its done as much as it can for your enamel by then... so not really worth the risk of exposing oneself to more fluoride after that point...

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: June 20, 2010 11:00PM

You are detached and unconcerned with human existence huh ? Is that why you are writing to us to let us know all the ways in which life could be better ?

My experience with detachment is that it occurs when the natural spark of engagement and enthusiasm has been squashed by layers of invalidation or disatisfaction.

Date: June 22, 2010 03:36AM

Lightform Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are detached and unconcerned with human
> existence huh ? Is that why you are writing to us
> to let us know all the ways in which life could be
> better ?
>
> My experience with detachment is that it occurs
> when the natural spark of engagement and
> enthusiasm has been squashed by layers of
> invalidation or disatisfaction.

At least my posts are of the highest integrity and care. Can I help it if the plebs are so frecking rude.

Date: June 22, 2010 04:02AM

Some may say that a certain amount of human barboonary is useful to shame others into line perhaps. But I believe that the negativity and meanness of our lower nature has little to offer the human experiment. Far more can be done towards the enlightenment of slow learners or those who are abusing their power, by showing them a larger reality and modeling pro-adaptive behaviors.

What I meant was the @#$%& that is going down now is nothing like the @#$%& that will go down in the future, but that focusing on the @#$%& is pointless...for it is endless. Instead what I do is focus on building the models and memes of the future way, that makes all present problems and struggles obsolete.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables