Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I have workgrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: June 20, 2010 05:56AM

They asked me to cover some hours here and there over the next few months at my old job cause the person they got to replace me doesnt want to work over the summer, and the kid loves me... I lost my job initially because the fiance of the mother of the child I take care of (im a respite provider) got jealous of me, and thought there might be something going on between me and her, or thought thats what I wanted... he apologized to me for that too earlier, and even wrote a song, like a really good one, about how stupid he's been, and how he is trying to turn it around and become a better person, and performed it for me... it was odd, but really sweet... well, even if this job is only a couple more months, at least it looks like the friendship can be salvaged...grinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I have workgrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 20, 2010 12:17PM

wowwww.. he wrote a SONG for you

then SANG it as an

APOLOGY??

pretty surreal

i tripped out just IMAGINING that LOLsmiling smiley

Date: June 20, 2010 12:53PM

Actually he apologized first, then asked if he could play the song for me, but yes, it was rather trippy, especially since he isnt normally a very uh... well he normally doesn't act that "bromantic"...lol... Im starting to realize I have a weird affect on peopleconfused smiley ive not decided yet whether thats a good thing or not...

A similarly weird thing happened with my sister, who basically has spent most of her time around me since she moved back up here (and I helped her move) insulting me and talking down to me, one day she was really bothering me, and i asked her why she felt it was ok to say those kind of things to me, she REALLY went off on me then, saying all sorts of hurtful things... she came in yesterday and randomly apologized, said she has been incredibly narcissistic most of her life, and needs to learn to think about others more...

All sorts of weird things like that have been happening lately, and it has me greatly confused...also, I need sleep,LOL...

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 20, 2010 02:46PM

Yay! Good for you. And it sounds like maybe a growing sense of self respect in YOU has been rubbing off on the people around you. That's awsome.
The song thing is super trippy, that's wild!

Date: June 20, 2010 03:34PM

You may be right coco, you may be right ^_^...I feel like hugging people right now, who wants a free interweb hug?lol...grinning smiley

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: June 20, 2010 10:51PM

Hey Curator, interesting comments.
From the other posts that I've read of yours, it sounds to me like you are a fairly open minded and accepting person. I have found that often when someone comes accross another person who is open and accepting, the presence of calm can allow all of the mind chatter and insecurities to come pouring out.

Maybe these people that your talking about are dealing with their fears and judgements which you bring to the surface for them ?

Date: June 21, 2010 07:27AM

hmmm, come to think of it that does happen often, and people quite often tend to project them on to me, or take them out on me, and sometimes, they just talk to me about all of them, which I prefer considerably to the previous two,lol.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 21, 2010 02:10PM

Congrats!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables