Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Teleportation?
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: July 12, 2010 09:35PM

I am currently reading a book about Teleportation, by David Darling. Its the most amazing thing I have read in awhile.
[www.amazon.com]
Do you think this will be possible in the future to travel this way? The book claims that some atomic particles have already been sent. Also there are claims of bilocation and apports by adapts, or teleportation of themselves. Interesting stuff. With some risk I would mention that I have experienced an aport to my person. Unfortunately I no longer have these objects. I wish I kept them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teleportation?
Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: July 13, 2010 03:31AM

I'm not quite sure what your saying.. but yes I do believe that teleportation is possible.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 13, 2010 01:29PM

I suppose it's possible; I've only briefly looked into it, as I am more interested in that involving mechanical conveyance. Thanks for providing the link, btw : )

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 15, 2010 08:37AM

Mislu says:

<< With some risk I would mention that I have experienced an aport to my person.>>

Can you explain what you mean by aport. did you choose the word aport to be a short term for

A tele PORT ation? thus aport

interesting

Date: July 15, 2010 07:39PM

la_veronique,
I hope I used the correct word. Isn't an aport a teleported object? On one occation I gave all my change to a homeless couple, leaving me stranded without a way home. Not such a wise choice I guess. But I felt inpired to do so, and its not something I usually do.

Well, sometime after that I was just walking around relaxing, and sudddenly I felt something heavy in my pants pocket. I was wondering what that was, as I just had an empy change purse and keys. I took a look, and my change purse was full again.

Date: July 15, 2010 08:05PM

Mislu,

That's a blessed event, and no mistake.

Date: July 15, 2010 08:29PM

Yes, it wasn't until I read about teleportation, how people save apports...they were just regular coins. Years previously I had seen apports in a spiritist church. I somehow didn't believe it at that time. on two accounts, they didn't seem like any unusual object, just toys, misc household items, and they had a 'love offering' price. (for sale to support the spiritist church) So, I learned that it could be a regular object, i guess the other part I already knew was not to attach too much significance, at least not in the wrong way. Which I did, I spent them!

Date: July 16, 2010 05:48AM

oh

hmmmm....

i've heard of the philadelphia experiment and all...

but never heard about what u were describing

i did hear about bilocation though

i guess anything is possible

since everything is energy

a bag full of coins, huh?

nifty

though, i do prefer big fat wads of 100 dollar bills rather than coins

grinning smiley grinning smiley

Date: July 19, 2010 01:41PM

la_veronique,
Yes 100 dollar bills would have been great! I hear you! but that isn't what I donated to the poor couple! At this point I would be grateful for any money that just appears.

I just read about some other experiences people have had in "occult tibet". Very fascinating. Apparently, there is the belief that one can create a living breathing physical being you can interact with! I have never heard of such a thing, but can be produced with your own mind. It sounds so far fetched, but it goes on to say that everything you experience is already a product of your own mind. So why not create right? or create to learn this truth. Thats difficult for me to see right now.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 19, 2010 02:09PM

Well, I created a living breathing being I can interact with, 2 in fact. They're in the livingroom watching cartoons as we speak grinning smiley.

Date: July 19, 2010 04:56PM

I'd love to create a Golem to send out on rampages. I kid smiling smiley

Gonna look into getting "Occult Tibet."

Date: July 19, 2010 05:38PM

Coco,
That was so cute! I am sure your created beings are cute also!

Tam,
A golem sounds like something similiar, but they called it something else. The idea is to make flesh a teacher, and a guide of sorts. After reading about it I fall asleep, and it seems like I see an outline of something very large standing in my room. Its kind of creepy, in that Its my imagination getting the best of me. But I recall that its from my mind.

Date: July 19, 2010 06:48PM

Tam,
I forgot to mention, the book said that the sand mandalas were used to help with visualization, and trance states to create a mental image of the teacher. Then to make it physical and animate it. Apparently, it takes weeks or months, usually in a high cave. So, as to not have interuptions, and the book said something about lower oxygen being a help! As in it alters ones mental functions!

Date: July 19, 2010 09:04PM

Mislu,

I am certain that oxygen deprivation would help one to meditate!

As for willing a being, corporeal or other, to exist through mindwork, well(and this pertains to your other recent post on this board), I would be wary of summoning something from the other dominion to me. The environment in which one does this must have to be very "clear;" perhaps the "Occult Tibet" book addresses this. I just got back from the Amazon reviews of it, and am very intrigued smiling smiley

Date: July 20, 2010 01:20PM

Tamukha,
The book mentions something about the preparation before hand, and selection of the candidate for this exercize. They must master a number of meditations, and have proven 'worthy'. I think the idea is that its when the student has learned all that a human teacher can teach, or something close to it. There is some mention of 'clearing' of passions, negative emotions. Its in a very secluded area, as to prevent the possibility of distraction and interuptions.

The book really just gives an overview of some basic tibetian buddhist doctrines and practices. Interesting enough to generate further interest. There is something about the 'fountain of youth'. Although the book mentions this was discovered by tibetians wanting to shorten the length of life! Which seems kind of odd, I usually think of Asians placing high value on long life.

Also, about a special magical dart which can be used to destroy 'demons' or curse enemies. The author said that when he handled an authentic one he did not like it, and felt an unsettling feeling for several days afterwards.

A special class of runners which could do amazing feats, and a brief discription of how its possible. Running in a trace state! Also 'Chod' which is very interesting, where one offers oneself as food for a goddess and ghoules. Its not physical, as this ritual can be done over and over again. All interesting stuff. I may read it again, as there are more details than what first meets the first read.

Date: July 20, 2010 05:08PM

Definitely gonna buy it, but shall see if there's a used copy at this massive venerable old bookstore in the city, John King; they always have interesting esoteric volumes. Browsing there, amid the dim stacks and the vociferous 19th century floors, would put me in the right mindset, I think smiling smiley

Date: July 23, 2010 01:45PM

tam,
That bookstore sounds really interetesting. Is that in Detroit? I think I could get lost in a place like that. I found one in SF where I used to spend hours, but it doesn't sound anything like that. The local library isn't much to speak about, but that was where I found the books I read recently.

I am trying a meditation mentioned in the book, I made my own card, and here is what it looks like.
[www.google.com]

I actually tried it only once, but it seems to help meditation. After a few moments I started to see a whirling blurr below the card. The book mentioned that you might experience odd sensations as your mind/body tries to interupt the meditation. Its supposed to calm the mind. The book had a description of the sand mendala used to call a spirit being. I am considering making a drawing of that, just because I had a difficult time visualizing it. Its captured my interest enough to were I would like to find a tibetian monk, and sit in on discussions, meditations etc... Its odd, because when I lived elsewere I wasn't so interested, and I saw tibetian monks pretty regular.

One of my friends was an american convert. He wore a thread on one arm. And I went with him to several meditations, it didn't capture my attention at the time. I didn't have the slightest. He was attracted to the ideal of compassion.

The book mentions several other books. I want to read it again, and make a list of interesting books as a follow up. The 'fountain of youth' meditations would be something I would like to master. It would be interesting to extend my life this way, but I mostly would like to FEEL younger, and be healtier. Some days I feel so old. The author refers to another book for a complete description of the exercises and meditations.

Date: July 23, 2010 05:25PM

Mislu,

"Some days I feel so old."

You are old--an old soul. You are on an enviably enriching journey and I think you will attain goals which you have yet to conceive. I am not yet ready, but when I get down to King's[yes, it's in Detroit], that will be my embarcation day smiling smiley

Date: July 24, 2010 02:55PM

Tam,
Thank you for the encouragement.

Date: July 25, 2010 11:04PM

Tam,
I have been doing the special card meditation. It is so cool, after looking at the card for several minutes, your eyes make subtle movements, and it causes part of the card to appear to glow. I think it is due to contrasting colors, and photo residue in the eye. Actually I don't remember what its called, but if you stare at an image and then look at a white wall you will see a negative of what you looked at. But in this case, you will be looking at a different color section of the card. Easier to experience than describe.

Date: July 26, 2010 04:36PM

Sounds like something I was shown once as a child. I am thinking whether it mightn't be best to delve into these things while still a child; I was so sensitive to things like that when young. I knew I had no guardian angel because I sensed no light being around me(and resented being lied to by well meaning adults!). I lack the focus right now to be able to undertake this kind of study in earnest, and I give you credit that you can, what with your workaday obligations. Really astounding.

Date: July 27, 2010 12:51PM

I experienced some unusual things as a child, but it seemed like what I experienced was always outside of commonly held belief.

Date: August 04, 2010 12:26AM

I found an interesting lead for another book, in case anyone is interested.

"Magick for Beginners" by J.H. Brennan

The review states that he gives details on how to make a $100 bill appear by magic.

Date: August 06, 2010 08:07AM

<<"Magick for Beginners" by J.H. Brennan

The review states that he gives details on how to make a $100 bill appear by magic.>>

i'm listening grinning smiley

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: August 06, 2010 08:31AM

if he can make $100 bills appear by magic...why is he selling a book? why not give it away?lol...I know I would...lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: August 06, 2010 01:22PM

La-veronique,
Here is a link to the book.
[books.google.com]

I am too broke to buy the book, so I requested an interlibrary loan for it, I am still anxiously awaiting for it to arrive. I don't know what to expect on how and why one can make a $100 bill appear. It seems suspect. If $100, then why not $10,000 or even more? I was impressed enough with a handful of change. But this is SO entirely different to consciously call it to you. If its even entirely possible I ask where is it coming from? Is $100 mysteriously disappearing from a stack in the local bank? What about karma? Is it taking out a loan from a future paycheck?

Date: August 06, 2010 01:29PM

Curator,
I am meaning that the book describes how YOU can make a $100 bill appear by magick. I suppose there are other motivations for writing a book other than to make money, or make money appear by magick.

Why not give it away? Maybe he does in some way. He might have a stack dedicated to this process, and that is where it comes from, who knows? I suppose that not everyone has even given thought to having a $100 bill appear by magick. Maybe you can give it away. Suppose if you wanted to do this magickly, you would probably have to do something to the bill to make it disappear and go to the intended target, or a more generalized target, those that want it to appear by magick.

Date: August 06, 2010 09:23PM

Is it a counterfeit 100 dollars? If so, good trick, rather than great. If it's a case of The Universe creating a $100 bill out of the ethers at one's command, like Keith Milton Rhinehart's gems, holeeee cow!!!

Date: August 08, 2010 04:08AM

hey
so i read the brennan chapter on the 100 dollar thing since u provided the link to the ENTIRE book LOlsmiling smiley

at any rate,
i wouldn't worry about karma, where it came from etc. etc.

i think that what he is talking about is as simple as the law of attraction thing

whereby you visualize, then you work hard for it and then eventually it will appear

i didn't see any funny business in what he was advocating/advicing

but i did read the other chapter

concerning miniature full grown white horses and leprauchans

and i did think that was kinda funny and entertaining

but then again, it coulda also been real

maybe i like being gullible, sometimes

or maybe, i just like being open to the fact that i don't know everything

feels better to just admit i don't know a lot

i'm find with it

Date: August 10, 2010 08:30PM

miniature full grown white horses and leprauchans? that would be interesting and entertaining. Why not, if one can create spirit beings by thought, or full blown physical beings...well the skys the limit!

Visualizing something and working for it, is it magick? That makes me think of a question about someone using a pile of leaves as fertilizer, is it magick? Some think that it is. I found a reference to someone using a blessed organism as fertilizer and pesticide. Magick? There certainly is a lot that I don't know.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables