Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Finding a $10 bill
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:29PM

My partner found a $10 bill the other day while we were walking. He gave it to me. I was so surprised. I used it to buy him lunch. Remember the experiment in the $100 magick trick? Maybe its the first installment? Or maybe its because I never really completed the recommended meditations with school starting. Or it could just be totally unrelated. Thats the thing about belief, looking for real evidence can be difficult. Most people would just be happy about finding some money, and not connect it to anything else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Finding a $10 bill
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 27, 2010 05:43PM

I immediately thought of that magic trick you were studying! It's good that you used the little windfall to do something nice for someone else smiling smiley

Date: September 27, 2010 06:22PM

Yes, I enjoyed doing it, really it was his bill, but gave it to me. We both split a vegetarian burrito.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 27, 2010 06:45PM

Nice!

Once I bought a purse at a second hand store that had a small hole in an inside pocket. I felt around inside before repairing the tear just in case and sure enough, voila $10! Much more than I paid for the purse. I might have bought lunch with it too...

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: September 28, 2010 04:26AM

as a child me and my friend where walking down the street, I saw a $5 bill in the gutter, pointed it out, we both ran for it he pushed me onto the sidewalk where I bloodied up my knee and my hand, but landed right next to a $100 and $20 bill... I Initially planned to split that $5 50/50 with him, I gave him the $20 and kept the $100,lol...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: September 28, 2010 05:29AM

I once found a social security card in a purse at the Goodwill, I mailed it back to the SSA.

Date: September 28, 2010 05:37AM

they are lucky your not a jerk!lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 28, 2010 05:43PM

OMG curator

HILARRIOUS!!

i would have kept/ BOTh the 20 and the 100 if someone pushed me on the sidewalk and made my knees get all torn up

you were generous smiling smiley

hey mislu

that's waaaaaay cool

yeah, well.. the 10 dollars is a tenth of a hundred

so my fortune cookie says

" many 100 dollar bills await you in many forms "

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 28, 2010 05:47PM

Once a gf was high on acid (many years ago when we were young and dumb) and she thoguth she hallucinated a 20$ bill on the sidewalk. Then another. And another... by the third one she got wise and went back to the start to collect them. There was 100 or 120$ in total. Very strange experience for her that day. I can't remember what she said she did with it, probably something "fun".

Date: September 29, 2010 02:14AM

more acid?lol... thats allot of extra hits of acid,lol...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: September 29, 2010 07:13PM

I have found the last few years that when you give things away, so much comes back..it's kind of weird. Once people know you are generous, they find ways to bless you and it can often seem like it's self-serving to keep being generous but I find it to be a very freeing experience. I've been thinking lately of not accepting certain blessings and while in the past I have passed many times on accepting things I am still discerning on what I accept.

The best book on money is The Little Money Bible by Stuart Wilde..I love the premise of the message.

Love,
Prism

Date: October 29, 2010 01:19PM

I got a $1 bill in the mail along with a survey to take! it was the most flat crisp bill I have ever seen. At first i wondered if it was real. On closer inspection I determined it was and put it in my pocket.

So, I have $89 to go to obtain $100 by visualization. I was kind of surprised. Do you think this counts?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 30, 2010 01:36AM

Mislu: Of course it counts! One of the things they always say is that it's none of our business to think about where the money will come from; it's in the realm of the Universe.

Date: October 10, 2011 02:24AM

here is another previous link about finding money

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables