Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Superabilities
Posted by: Janabanana ()
Date: October 08, 2010 06:49PM

In moving out of the passive, follower, slave mode we enter a void period, where we know we can’t do or be who we were, but we have not yet defined who we are or what we want. In actuality the cosmic Self is already innately there within us, with its full clairvoyance, telepathy, genius, efficacy and mission. We just have to bring the Timeless self down into the temporal zone through making our body able to convey more light (biophotons). Sovereignty practice is the playful discipline of getting in touch with the implicate cosmic being within, through amplifying the process of communication, communion and community. Sovereignty practice is learning to grow up beyond our socialized self so we can bring our true gifts to the world, in stead of selling ourselves short for a weary, tame survival. Maturing into our cosmic Self means that we actively have to redefine who we are and what we want and need. And to use the growing capacities of our psychic and creative talent to make a masterpiece of our world. As we become sovereign and reestablish the noble human, we move from the pupae* energetic of the pupil, reactor and absorber of culture to the dreamer, designer and maker of culture. *(Latin, pupa, a puppet, original meaning apparently "a young girl.”) Inside the crystalis of the Borg lies a butterfly waiting to be allowed free flight.

[www.youtube.com] —8 year old Tallan Latz is a blues guitar prodigy.

[www.youtube.com] —Crystal children
[www.youtube.com] —Drunvalo Melchizedek superpsychic children. Sacred Geometry The Flower of Life Part 16

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Superabilities
Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: October 10, 2010 06:34AM

That is deep. I like it.

Date: October 10, 2010 07:19PM

How do we set our butterfly soul free?
Passivity and automation involve the suppression of the creative impulse and resistance to the authentic stream of life. Our experience of the outside world is a reflection of our inner connection to the depth of Source. Our connection to Source dependsd on how open, alive and integrated we are. We contract and cut off those parts of us that we are not able to express. Thus when unable to make a healthy connection to Source through communication, communion or community, we suppress and freeze the impulse in an effort to reduce the tension of mal-expression. These stuck impulses and traumas are unintegrated, unconscious parts that interfere with realization, growth and maturity. Opening ourselves up as a clear channel of Spirit requires that we felt-sense deeply into the voids, schisms and miasyms within to incorporate these cut off parts back into the positive flow of life.

Spirit is information. Enzymes arrange atoms, building and dismantling the structures of life to perfect information content and transfer. Enzymes reduce chaos by removing interference, opening and building a coherent structure to allow the reception of the natural flow of information, energy and consciousness.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 10, 2010 08:15PM

I totally feel like I am undergoing this transistion. I am so not in slave mode! I dropped out of a Master's program because it just seemed like groupthink regurgitation continued. I want to be encouraged to think for myself and share MY ideas with others, not defer to those with more impressive letters after their names, as if that makes them more legit than I! I haven't had tv hookup for around 1.5 years, so the idiot box indoctrination has been pretty much stopped although the Internets tries to fill that void, as does the radio. But there is definitely a shift in the works and those who cling to the past will perish.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 14, 2010 05:33AM

Our natural abilities, which might be considered super by the bulk of the population, have been hindered by our culture and religions. We are trained at a very young age to value mind and thinking, while at the same time we are encouraged to block the flow of energies in our own bodies. This energy enhances our consciousness and our senses, and when blocked, we are operating a fraction of our natural potential.

People with brain damage will not experience the full effect of cultural limitations, and thus can exhibit more of our natural state. But we can also consciously work to let of of our own limitations, let go of our illusions and delusions and to allow ourselves to fully experience reality without the filter of mind, to fully experience the creative and powerful energies in our own bodies without the filter of culture.

Raw foods certainly help. They provide good nourishment and energy, and free up the energy of digestion and provide a smaller toxic load than cooked foods.

Love heals all. By putting ourselves in situations where we share, give and receive love, we expose ourselves to the healing energy of love. The more love we experience, the more we can let go of our internal blockages, face our deep seated fears that control us and keep us from experiencing who we truly are.

Consciousness is another path to our healing. Consciousness and love in fact are different aspects of the same phenomena. Kind of like light being a wave or a particle, depending on how you look at it.

With observation of what we are feeling and thinking, we have to option to free ourselves from habit and unconsciousness, again freeing up our energies. To observe ourselves, it helps to cultivate stillness and silence. A noisy mind is not in a place to make observation of our blind spots.

Date: October 14, 2010 04:11PM

I think spirituality may take many years to be seamlessly integrated into the psyche of a society, because of trauma, shame and original sin programming. As we "actualize," spirituality becomes one with the entirety of Maslow's triangle of being. But I am positive that it takes a whole village of actualized individuals in order to make one seamlessly nondual spiritual individual. That the business world, social world, ecological world, political world etc...are still secular and of low moral integrity, causes the individual to be divided out of necessity in order to preserve spirituality/soul interiors as such. To overcome the dissociation of compartmentalization our attempts at generating and stabilizing a sovereign Self cannot be achieved through turning a spiritual dollar or even a psychological dollar. In this way we can bring the highest morality and conscious integrity to the process of socially establishing a strong spiritual core Self. This in turn will contribute towards generating community around love and shared interest, rather than capital gains and power differential.

The nondual “spiritual” or sovereign individual is best "built" in a group setting so that there is the push pull of success and failure around realizing and defining oneself as an entity of causal origin. Since we are socialized economically and religiously programmed to defer our authority to those of greater power…it takes both the encouragement and challenge of a group working towards personal sovereignty in order to more clearly Know Thyself and stand in our clear light born of the integrity of wholeness. It is obvious that when trying to realize the pure-Self-impulse, this cannot be perverted with prior influences of hierarchy, status, money, property, security, popularity, sex or beauty etc… All these societal differentials of personal worth must be dropped, worked through and transcended in order to establish the cosmic Self—through which mystic community is born.

Creating the post-metaphysical nondual spiritual individual therefore cannot be done using the same methods that we have used in our religions, spiritual traditions or commercial spiritual movements. For starters I propose monthly sovereignty salons that provide a circle-process caldron suitable for artists, scientists, and philosophers to “cook” a unique, personal expression of the cosmic human.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: October 14, 2010 07:33PM

I think Intellectualizing and Striving For and trying to Socially Engineer Spirituality is not the way to achieve actual Enlightenment or Self-Realization.

I prefer to pursue my Spirituality Individually rather than in a Collectivist 'Community' setting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2010 07:41PM by KidRaw.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 15, 2010 05:07AM

KidRaw,

I'm with you with pursuing spirituality on a personal level rather than a social level. On the other hand, I have spiritual allies, who are all walking their own flavor of spiritual path, which whom I can share about my experiences and get some input and the benefit of the experiences of others.

I also agree that having a goal-orientation with regards to self realization is going to defeat one's chance of every acquiring that self realization. I think the goal orientation is one of the classic spiritual traps people fall into.

Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: October 15, 2010 07:09AM

The more, the merrier, IMO. We aren't born knowing everything and benefit from the teachings of others. I didn't know how to grow potatoes until someone showed me. I didn't know I could eat dandilions until someone showed me. Exactly how does electricity get to the light bulb? What does spirituality mean to *you*? There is much to be learned from community.

Date: October 18, 2010 11:36AM

Emotions, states and stages are contagious, thus in order to maintain your sovereignty in public you may have to come to terms with the fact aht you may be the only adult above group-think in the room. Until you cultivate a community of sovereign peers,the hivemind will naturally attempt to pull you back down into the Borg, so you can be slotted into your assigned power position for exploitation and comfort within the collective dysfunctional family. Knowing this will help you maintain your sovereign seat without collapsing into defeat, confusion, compliance, defense or regression...all of which are de-evolutionary responses and a waste of time and energy.

Date: October 18, 2010 04:45PM

Okay, that's for clearing that up smiling smiley

Date: October 19, 2010 12:56AM

That was supposed to say --

Thanks for clearing that up.

Another joke fell flat because we can't edit our posts properly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables