Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Little Grandmother (WOW)
Posted by: stylestacey ()
Date: November 27, 2010 05:14PM

[vimeo.com]

how to live in love conscious

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Little Grandmother (WOW)
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 27, 2010 07:18PM

Thank you! I will watch it later. If you have videos in a similar vein, please post them. I am always looking for spiritual stuff on Youtube but it's not always easy to type in the right word to get these things.smiling smiley

Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: November 28, 2010 12:46AM

Please post them in the OTHER TOPICS forum. Thanks.

Date: November 28, 2010 01:00AM

Stacey, please post them early and often and wherever you can get away with posting them. Thankssmiling smiley

To anyone who doesn't like these videos, I would ask why. Rocketship, you mentioned that there was too much "drama." Um...well if there is gonna be a shift in 2012, then that will cause a tad bit of drama, don't you think? LOL

Date: November 28, 2010 01:35AM

It is very dramatic. Each to their own. The videos belong in the Other Topics forum. Why is that a problem? It is where people post non-food related topics.

Date: November 28, 2010 01:47AM

What is wrong with emotion? I just feel that some people see something that smacks of spirituality or is "non-rational" and panic ensues. In any case, this provides more exposure for someone who might not go to that forum. Plus, I have seen the same resistance to these concepts in that non-food forum, too! As I have said before, I support a separate forum for spiritual topics. Those who are atheists or otherwise not interested in the topic could simply refrain from clicking on it. I would also like a separate current events/politics forum. We are all adults.

Date: November 28, 2010 02:13AM

Are you the moderator? Is this a green light for us to post anything that we want on this forum? Okay!

I would support a spirituality forum. Is that something in the works? In the meantime, I would like to see non-food related topics in the Other Topics forum where they belong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2010 02:17AM by RocketShip.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: November 28, 2010 03:30PM

stylestacey,
Is it possible to get a summary of this video? Its the internet age, so I don't feel like watching it completely, unless I have some idea what point is going to be made. Otherwise,I have exactly 10 seconds to give to something unknown. She starts off so slowly, hasn't captured my interest.

banana who,
"Those who are atheists or otherwise not interested in the topic could simply refrain from clicking on it."

That would make for a really dull and one sided internet conversation.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: November 28, 2010 04:04PM

Philosophical conversations amongst people who share similar views, aren't exactly dull... however,to be honest, I don't really think a spirituality/religion or a politics forum would stay civil for very long on here be4 some troll pissed a bunch of people off, or at the very least, relatively reasonable people could easily get pissed off by the views of other reasonable people that doesn't coincide with their own... I do have to say though, I agree, this should go to the other topics forum, as its not pertaining to raw foods at all...

Also, banana who, why not just start your own free forum or chatroom to discuss these things and invite people to it? there are a number of sites I believe that provide either one for free...Although its been years since ive used any of these services, so I have no idea which is or isnt still offering them... i'll check on some stuff for you when I have the time if you want me to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: November 28, 2010 09:24PM

@Rocketship: Am I the moderator? LOL- why yes, in my own mindwinking smiley

@Mislu: I heartily agree that echo chambers are pretty dull, however this whole God thing seems to really freak some people out, sooo...I was trying to offer a compromise.

Curator: First of all, long time no read/hear! I saw another poster who had vanished around the same time as you post yesterday--just coincidence?winking smiley As for that forum info, by all means let me know! If it's free, I am there. In regards to your statement about a religion forum not remaining civil, how about those who are offended/non-believers stay away? Then it doesn't have to be a lot of drama. I personally am interested in those who oppose me, but I also like to get turned on to new videos and the like, such as Little Grandmothersmiling smiley

Date: November 28, 2010 09:38PM

Here is one I watched yesterday. I found it very compellingsmiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 29, 2010 01:02AM

Hey, how this this happen? It MOVED!!!!!

Date: November 29, 2010 09:25AM

the moderator moved it, they have those powers ya know ^_^ mods are great and powerful beings, with many mysterious abilities...hehe...

as far as forums go, im setting up a free one as I write this to test your theories out, the thing is, people who are offended, NEVER just stay away from a forum that offends them... but we shall tests this out.

Banana who, it probably isnt coincidence, im magic, didnt you know?lol... but seriously, its weird, on another forum im a member of, 2 people that left after me, came back right be4 I did as well, its like they know im returning and my magical powers have brought them back first to herald my arrivaltongue sticking out smiley,LOL j/k

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: November 29, 2010 11:25AM

heya banana who, im gonna pm you the link to the forum, feel free to share with whomever you want.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: December 01, 2010 04:21PM

Banana who,
"...this whole God thing seems to really freak some people out..."

Yes, because most of the time god concepts are so tied up with political and self serving interests. It might be ok I guess as long as people realize that its something that someone invented for those ends. But most of the time people don't see it that way, and if they did, thats when they wake up from it.

The other thing I noticed is that believers in god always seem to have this naive, ungrounded, far away look in their eye. I grew to expect it in church meetings, but curiously I found it also in other movements outside of the christian faith.

I read something from an atheist I found interesting, and would actually like to find out if its true. This atheist claimed that god inhibits people from realizing their full potential and talents. This is because a lack of belief in god causes people to seek and develop skills because they don't have that 'extra' support. He claims that was actually not a support at all, but people think that it is. So, atheism is better at securing resources, and solving problems. I also think that its a good solution to help bring people together, and resolve certain very long term conflicts which has resulted from religious and cultural differences.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 02, 2010 03:05PM

Mislu,

I read something from an atheist I found interesting, and would actually like to find out if its true. This atheist claimed that god inhibits people from realizing their full potential and talents. This is because a lack of belief in god causes people to seek and develop skills because they don't have that 'extra' support. He claims that was actually not a support at all, but people think that it is. So, atheism is better at securing resources, and solving problems

This was very interesting for me to read. Thanks.

Date: December 04, 2010 06:59PM

<The other thing I noticed is that believers in god always seem to have this naive, ungrounded, far away look in their eye. I grew to expect it in church meetings, but curiously I found it also in other movements outside of the christian faith>

LOL! Mislu, sure we haven't met before?winking smiley But seriously, I think you are correct about the overdependence on "Sky Daddy" mentality of some fanatics, but I still maintain that it doesn't nullify the existence of Light. Perhaps a more grownup, impersonal, expansive concept about Divinity is the issue at hand. That's what I strive for. Yet I have zero interest in making anyone else believe in It. It's my trip, not anyone else's. Everyone arrives at Truth in their own way, at their own pace. And it's not for me to define anyone else's Truth. It's all good, in other words...smiling smiley (I initially wrote it's all god by "mistake!"winking smiley)

Posted by: jono ()
Date: December 21, 2010 10:21AM

I learned of Little Grandmother a short time ago, weeks or months ago, time slips like hands on hips.

I like that she talks about some far out (and deep inside) stuff and her ideas stretch my perspective. I also think I don't really buy all that she be selling, and that's ok.

I learned of little grandmother from a friend who gotza youtube channel with some interesting vids about being heart-centered and other matters:

[www.youtube.com]

A lot of the spirituality new-age higher-self star-being material seems littered with an element of hokeyness, yet I enjoy exploring it and finding stuff that is useful to me. I've had enough interesting experiences, synchronicities, and have an underlying framework of knowledge from many areas that indicate to me that reality may be much more than what it may seem, whatever that means, I don't know, I just quirk here.

With a personality such as LG, who makes some wild and amazing claims, it can sometimes be fruitful to do internet searches of the character's name plus fraud or scam or hoax and maybe find out what kinda puzzles pieces people have put together.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2010 10:27AM by jono.

Date: December 21, 2010 08:53PM

Jono, Wow! Thanks for that hookup. I'm probably gonna Favorite that channelsmiling smiley

I resonate with Little Grandmother. She seems to have come out of nowhere, the videos I have watched have shown her in intimate gatherings (no stadiums or anything) so what does she have to "sell?" I haven't seen any marketing by her (Little Grandmother tee shirts, keychains, etc. LOL). Sometimes things really are as they are. It doesn't mean we have to believe everything we hear. I don't know how accurate her visions are but it's really not the point. She talks of love and deeper stuff than the outer light show or whatever will happen. I would rather be prepared for something major and have it not happen than not exploring that potential and being freaked out by some massive cataclysm.

Date: December 22, 2010 02:40AM

Sure thing Banana Who smiling smiley

Theresa-Ann is amazing, very knowledgeable, spiritually advanced, and extremely powerful. She's greatly helped me modify my psychology and arrive at new philosophical foundations of operation, even while my world view may not always be fully in line with hers... or with anybody's... it's always evolving... and devolving, unvolving, revolving, absolving, and similar sounding words.

Maybe I could have used more impartial language about Little Grandmother, for making manifest the furtherance of a world peace paradigm, and shift toward a more positive world.

Hmm, are we shifting to a more positive world. Or maybe a less polarized world. Or maybe a more (or equally) polarized world where the polarities are more recognized for what they are. Or maybe there is no shift. Maybe a shift to a world of more balance. Extreme balance.

By not buying what Little Grandmother is selling, I was more saying that I'm not fully accepting as accurate everything she says. And I guess I can say that about anything and anybody, even about myself. And I do also wonder about the role of money in things, and I'm certainly not necessarily down on anybody for enjoying financial reward, unless maybe they are intentionally misleading people. Sometimes attention is a form of currency. Money and attention are carriers of energy, like ATP in the cell. There is nothing good or bad, right or wrong, about any form of energy (or carrier thereof)... it's only how energies are moved, used, and received that may be seen as good or bad in relation to something.

And I can see that even charlatans may be here for a reason, and they may have Truth to share, even if they are blind to the Truth they be sharing. I'm not saying Kiesha is a charlatan... just saying she makes grand claims that might deserve scrutiny by anyone who values the blending of Heart with a critical mind.

I'm with you BW on being prepared for what may be... and also knowing that in some sense, I'm already always prepared for all that is, even if I might not always seem to be.

I feel pretty prepared for closer contact with star beings, if in fact they are here to help bring about a better world.

I'm also mindful about the potential for dark forces to lead people 'astray'. Some people are keen to note that governing entities may have access to advanced technology that could be used to mimic an alien invasion/visitation as a way to manipulate the people.

Kiesha and Theresa-Ann and others, have very valuable messages about living from the heart, and about not being lost in the sea of the mind. I think that critical thinking is a valuable tool, and the mind and heart can be friends. I also don't really know what the mind is, and maybe "heart" is merely a metaphor for intuition on steroids with some One Love mixed in. And what is intuition. And what is anything. I know much, but not much, and maybe I know everything, and maybe nothing can truly be known by anyone but The One, and maybe I Am One with The One, so maybe I truly know everything and also I may know the nothing that is the absence of something that is itself something smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2010 02:44AM by jono.

Date: December 22, 2010 07:08AM

jono Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Money and attention are carriers of energy, like
> ATP in the cell. There is nothing good or bad,
> right or wrong, about any form of energy (or
> carrier thereof)... it's only how energies are
> moved, used, and received that may be seen as good
> or bad in relation to something.

Well I dunno about all dat, just getting at my thoughts here. Good bad, right wrong, matter of perspective. And then what is perspective, ah, maybe I let that one simmer... perspective... perspective... matter of perspective. Moving using and receiving maybe extraneous injections on the matters of perspective, energeez, good and bad... could chisel away at it now... but nah...

Date: December 22, 2010 12:12PM

This clip is worth watching in full if you're interested in Kiesha Crowther/Little Grandmother.

In the clip is shown evidence that Kiesha is receiving money through her ceremonies, and that she may not be truthful about her claimed support from Native American tribes.

Here is the link to the clip: [www.youtube.com]

I don't know who made that clip. I also don't really know much about Kiesha and her operation. And I'm not necessarily against money being involved in spiritual stuff. Things I'm for, are knowing the nature of reality and knowing what is really happening on earth, and knowing when somebody might be trying to deceive me. And if I don't always know those things, well dat ok 2, but not, but is, but not...

I can resonate with most anyone. Messages of love and peace and heart and truth are great, especially when the truth part is emphasized.

Maybe some people don't mind being lied to. Maybe I don't always mind being lied to, I don't know, maybe I always mind it, maybe layers and layers and layers. Strange place, this Here. And maybe Little Grandmother is for real, and whoever made that clip is trying to deceive me, heh, and maybe I don't know a thing and all is really a grand illusion. A murky clear illusional reality of paradoxical proportions.

Date: December 22, 2010 10:12PM

Jono- I was really just talking about what I have read online regarding LG--people accusing her of being a charlatan and to me, what other reason but money would prompt someone to do such a thing? In any case, she sounds sincere. She doesn't sound like someone who is full of ego. My impression of her after watching quite a few videos was that she was pretty humble. I will watch that last one you mentioned because I am always interested in hearing both sides. But this person could be the charlatan! I really don't allow myself to fall for anything I hear or read. It's not because I am some uber skeptic, but simply because I know that it's important to discern things. On the other hand, you don't have to be afraid of getting scammed if you keep an open mind yet always question.

Date: December 23, 2010 09:43AM

Aye, discernment, I like that word.

I think I might be an uber skeptic, and maybe even a regular skeptic, and also a dreamer, and a believer, and a scientist, and an omnologist, rational and irrational, reasonable and unreasonable, insanely sane and sanely insane, far out and mundane, roaming in place where the paradox reins... yeah it's all tHere.

Some actors and celebrity figures seem more interested in the fame and fun than the money.

Special knowledge, special knowledge.

Some people claim to have special knowledge. And surely some of them do.

It's said knowledge is power.

Just as a pointed finger inside a sweatshirt pocket can extract funds from a bank, so too perhaps the mere appearance of special knowledge can be used to extract money and attention and fame and fun... and power.

Sometimes the appearance of knowledge is power.

Power, power, empowerment, the will to power.

"The will to power describes what Nietzsche believed to be the main driving force in man; achievement, ambition, the striving to reach the highest possible position in life; these are all manifestations of the will to power."

[en.wikipedia.org]

To empower others can be to empower oneself. By acting as a source of empowerment, inspiration... those who are empowered may reward you for empowering them, thus creating a feedback loop of empowerment.

We are all powerful.

hehe... we are ALL-POWERFUL!!!

we are all all-powerful.

maybe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2010 09:48AM by jono.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 23, 2010 06:38PM

I find Kiesha Crowther's persona to be serene and sincere, and her positive message to be significant. However, I do not have faith that the cosmology she depicts is true. To sum up: worth watching.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables