Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

spam
Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: November 30, 2010 09:12PM

Got some spam today in my Private Messages from user name nycgirl telling me to email her at joycedaviidx1@yahoo.com.

So i did and now we're married.

But seriously, this happened. Certainly not the end of the world just hopefully not the start of something worse.

I'll see what WikiLeaks has to say about it...

david

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: spam
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 30, 2010 11:03PM

LOL- I got the same thing and I suspended disbelief (like, why do I have to email you at that address? Why can't you tell me what you need to tell me HERE?) and sent her an email from my secondary account. So let's see what "she" wants...

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: November 30, 2010 11:19PM

lol, its fake, although being only able to have 5 pm's in my inbox at any given time is kinda sucky... so I could see why somebody would want others to email them somewhere else, I mean, in the forum I started, the limit is like 50, per folder, with up to 3 folders allowed...and its a free forum...lol...although horrible security:/...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 01, 2010 02:27PM

David,

Your posts are very amusing smiling smiley

I'm pretty sure nycgirl has a membership here, and perhaps was attempting to flirt with you, no? If not, it's alarming, because it means her account here has been compromised in some way. And that the same thing could happen to each of us.

Hello, moderators!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables