Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Woman enjoys 30,000-calorie holiday dinner
Posted by: Omega ()
Date: January 04, 2011 11:04PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman enjoys 30,000-calorie holiday dinner
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 05, 2011 02:20AM

how to reply to this article?
no clue

Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: January 05, 2011 02:35AM

*sigh*

I am all for people making their own paths in this world... but why do the crazies breed and bring innocence into their chaotic worlds?

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: January 05, 2011 02:48AM

"She ate two 25-pound turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15 lbs. of potatoes, five loaves of bread, 5 lbs. of herb stuffing, four pints of gravy, four pints of cranberry dressing and 20 lbs. of vegetables.

After that main course, Simpson also ate a "salad" of marshmallows, cream cheese, whipped cream and "

LOL - 300 lb. bodybuilders couldn't even consume that amount of food.

Posted by: veghunter ()
Date: January 05, 2011 03:09AM

The food they have listed is way more than 30,000 calories. Just the turkey is more than 30,000 calories.

Anyway, since a quest for celebrity seems to be fueling this woman, it would be better to ignore her. I'm sorry she's so sick she feels the need to do this to her and those around her.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 05, 2011 03:12AM

I was thinking the same thing, why write articles about her at all? Best to just ignore that. Her poor children, ugh. What a mother to have.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: January 05, 2011 12:54PM

What a silly woman, why would you want to do that to your health she may aswell just ask for an induced heart attack or stroke as thats where she's heading on purpose to gain some fame.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 05, 2011 04:01PM

This woman is a true aberration. What is it about our culture that lionizes gluttony when more and more people are actually starving? What? It makes me so sad.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 05, 2011 06:41PM

It's only a waste if she isn't composted for fertilizer after she dies. Oh wait...

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: January 05, 2011 09:32PM

Does she have a husband named "homer"? It seems something incredibly unreal, like a cartoon. I feel sick just reading the first part of the article, can't read that crap or look at the photo.

The worse I have seen or heard of prior to this was a former roomate who ate a family KFC bucket of chicken in single sitting, including the buns and coleslaw. I thought he brought home a bucket for everyone, but no that was his after noon snack.

What awful memories that brings up for me. I can recall buying a large box of cereal that was going to be my morning breakfast for a month. He snacked on it by the handful. It was gone in just a few hours. The least I thought he would do was get me and the rest of the roomates some replacement food....nothing doing.

After that we all secretly bought our own food, and carefully guarded it, and consumed it while we had a chance. Gaud....makes me feel sick. I don't know what happened in his upbringing, but it should not have ever been undone. He weighted about 600lbs. I don't know why I thought it would be ok to have him in the house. I don't know why the other roomate thought he would be a good addition.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 06, 2011 08:22AM

once i ate a cilantro salad
in a single sitting
i put it on a nice plate
i laugh and think it is is hilarious that people only eat one little intricate leaf at a time

my goal is to break the world record
for eating the most cilantro
in one sitting

i am destined for fame
one forkful at a time

pass the dressing please

oh

and a tomato as well

hey... who stole my red bell pepper?

c'mon! don't make me ask twice

Tamukha

your roommate story strikes me as surreal as well
though probably not fun for you, i was laughing my head off LOLgrinning smiley

there should be laws against people bare facedly pilfering other people's cereal and not replacing them

tsk tsk

Date: January 06, 2011 01:43PM

la_veronique,
Its mislu's roomate story. Its kind of funny now, and I joke about it now. But back then it was just an added stress that I didn't need. It was more irritating more than anything. That living situation was really off kilter for many reasons, that was just the tip of the iceberg.

There are other things you probably would find funny. I gave him a ride, in my car and he started dancing to the music. I thought I would drive off the road, moving his arms like that actually made it hard to drive. When he got out of the car, I later noticed that the seat was all messed up. The metal base supports were bent out of shape, the shock absorbers were shot. The car was not in great shape to begin with, but that only added to it.

Oddly enough years later after I wasn't a rooming with him. I happened to see that he posed for some magazine for chubby chasers. I actually don't know how I came accross that. It was something weird to see him completely exposed, smiling like a little baby. The really weird part was that if he was at a public beach you wouldn't know if he had on pair of speedos or not. I actually assumed that he was nude, but he very well could have had something on under the folds of skin. I just had to laugh, it was like the universe wanted me to see him again for some irritating reason.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 06, 2011 07:04PM

Mislu,

Honestly, you have got to be making this stuff up!

Date: January 06, 2011 07:35PM

Tamukha,
No, I'm not making up anything! LOL. I nick named him 'divine' after the actor. I saw him at another time at some pot luck or something. Its strange, but I guess it makes sense. Hes very sensitive to people watching him eat. It looked very strange watching him reach for a bagel, and spread cream cheese on it. (He wasn't aware that I happened to be looking in that direction) I don't know how to describe it, it just looked odd.

Hes a thoughtful, sweet guy I think most of the time. But I can just imagine that he has had to face a lot of criticism and judgement in his life. So, I tried to be sensitive to anything about what he does around food. I am not sure what he really thought about eating all my cereal. Maybe he was raised in a family that just never thought anything of eating anyone elses food. I don't know if I am making any sense. Its different when you are roomates, and have to share costs, and usually one has to ask about whos food is whose, or at least say that I had to borrow this or that, and will replace it, because you happened to be out.

Otherwise, compassion is necessary for everyone. I realize that I am making a big deal about a few dollars worth of cereal. Actually, it was more than that I don't recall, as he ate everything in the house. Its his own problem, and I tried not to have judgements about that per say. I just didn't want to be the one paying for it. Also, the fact that it wasn't anything that the thought of. He just took it for granted, like he wasn't supposed to think about other peoples needs.

There were some other things which were just kind of odd about him, but everyone has their quirks. I remember he could never eat any food warmer than room temperature, I don't know why, but for some reason I found that odd and rather irritating.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables