Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Oh for the love of God:
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:49AM

[www.suntimes.com]

Whaa...TF?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh for the love of God:
Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: January 11, 2011 05:01AM

My guess would be some sort of algae is using up the oxygen. Or sonic soundwaves from something (military submarine testing, etc?) is causing the fish to die.

Date: January 11, 2011 05:21AM

But all over the world in the last few days, tens of thousands (millions, perhaps?) of fish and fowl have died off. It cannot be algae, given the timing. Maybe it's more firecrackers. *rolls eyes*

Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: January 11, 2011 06:01AM

Maybe it is normal.

This sort of thing happens all the time but it doesn't get mainstream media attention. But at this moment in time... the media is out looking for and reporting on this type of event so it seems as though there is a greater incidence of these type of events.

For example... occassionally the sky will rain frogs and it is a natural and common phenomenon but not something that is reported on frequently. If that phenomenon were reported tomorrow it would become a part of the building number of conspiracies surrounding recent animal deaths.

Entire flocks of birds die. It happens. Not often explained. But if you search the internet you will find reports of it through the decades. Same with fish. It happens.

Time will tell.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2011 06:04AM by RocketShip.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 11, 2011 01:04PM

The raining frogs thing has an explanation that applies every time though. This is just too far out. Believe me, if this were happening frequently here in Canada it would get reported every time. We are a large country with not very many people, news gets talked about up here.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: January 11, 2011 01:40PM

Has there ever been an instance of masses of people dying without some reason?

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: January 11, 2011 08:20PM

In history? or recently? there have been instances of people dying for no discernible reason en mass, but it was for the above reasons I posted about the gasses...the times Ive heard of that is...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: January 11, 2011 11:57PM

Yeah and has it ever happened in history where masses of creatures die around the world and different reason are cited for each location? Now I just read this:[news.yahoo.com]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 12, 2011 03:12PM

banana who,

Major sudden die-offs of small, immature fish on the Atlantic seaboard these past few weeks have been attributed, IMO reasonably, to sudden temperature drops near the coastline. The adults of the species and larger fish with lots of body fat aren't thermally sensitive, but the younger and smaller ones cannot deal with sudden subzero temps--they are shocked to death. At least birds are benefiting from this phenomenon.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables