Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Thank you all for your positive energy!
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: March 02, 2011 10:04PM

I just wanted to thank you all for your positive energy. I heard some story on the radio which just left me with some less than positive energy. But I realized that being positive has much more appeal and lasting memory.

Speaking of positive, I just had a test today, and I scored a 105%! Yes, I love it when I do great on a test. Two other students got an 108%. yes, there were additional points, the max available was 108%. My partner said the professor must have made it too easy if a number of people got over 100%. I said no way! I really had to work and think before the test, and during the test. His tests are not easy at all! But I love it scoring well on difficult topics.

Well, back to positive energy. thank you! So much of it is available here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank you all for your positive energy!
Posted by: klomasius ()
Date: March 03, 2011 12:14AM

Well done, glad it makes you feel good! smiling smiley

Yes, being positive is so much more of a sustainable and healthy way of being rather than being negative. It's far better for enjoyment of life as well.

Keep up the happiness frame of mind! grinning smiley

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: March 03, 2011 12:16AM

Having that upbeat attitude can carry you thru the down times. Someone said to me the other day that I always seem to see my cup half full and not half empty.

Well done on the test!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: March 03, 2011 10:24AM

congratulations on the test ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 03, 2011 01:13PM

Yay! Nothing like rocking a hard test! Good for you, smart cookie winking smiley.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 03, 2011 03:26PM

Mislu,

Great job on the test! You seem to be doing well in school--keep up the good work and focus on that, rather than the bad stuff that creeps in.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: March 04, 2011 01:55PM

Tamukha,Coco,Prism, klomasius,Curator,

Thank you for your support. The class is anatomy and physiology 2, so its a challenging class. In a few weeks we will be having a section on nutrition and digestion. I think I will be especially interested in that. All along the book has been touching occationally on some aspects related to that, as the whole body works together as a unit. But that specifically will be of especial interest.

I am not sure what I will find. I want so much to jump ahead and start reading it, but we are currently on respiration, and I don't want to fall behind in that. So i will just have to wait. I often wonder how they find out some of the stuff they do.

Prior to this class I never knew that lymphatics processes lipids, as they don't enter the blood stream directly after being digested and absorbed. Actually no nutrients go directly into the blood. The rest goes through the liver first before entering the blood. It makes sense actually, as you won't want the blood to suddenly change each time you eat.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: March 05, 2011 02:48AM

grinning smiley sounds like a pretty fun classsmiling smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: vermontnl ()
Date: March 05, 2011 02:34PM

Hi Mislu and others,

Very cool. A&P is very interesting. There is so much to learn. I use to teach it. And good for you Mislu on your exam. Keep up the good work!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables