Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Thanks Jodi!!!
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: April 09, 2011 11:56PM

thanks for referring that swag bucks site to me, I wish you had posted your referral link as it turns out if you had, you would have earned swag bucks for every single one I earned, I just got me enough points for my first amazon gift cardsmiling smiley after what, less than a week? then again im on the pc a lot lately...lol... if anybody else wants to join up, they say that anyone that joins via a referral link they share in swag bucks, I get what you get and you get what I get, but I haven't signed up any referrals yet so i dont know if that part works, but Ive made a LOT just using their search engine when I wanna look stuff up, ive eben making 30-60 a day roughly just from the search engine. heres my referral link if anybody wants to join up.

[www.swagbucks.com]

Edit: Share up to the first 1000, either that or up to 1000 per day...im not sure, they werent entirely clear, but its good either way...thats basically $10 roughly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 12:01AM by Curator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thanks Jodi!!!
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 10, 2011 12:03AM

no prob smiling smiley didnt know about the referral thing smiling smiley but its all good ..just get teh 5$ cards tho .. if you see the cost of saving up the bucks . .for the more expensive cards .. they are more expensive then 450 points x whatever the card is ..

ie the 50$ card is over 5000 points .. 10 x 450 points for 50$ worth of cards = 4500 points

i dont know if they did this intentionally or what .. maybe a mistake .. oh well tongue sticking out smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: April 10, 2011 12:27AM

yeah, I think im gonna get the $5 cards, but im gonna save up to buy multiple ones at the same time, as there is nothing at the moment I want to order on amazon, although I have been thinking of getting another brush for the dry skin brushing... the one I have has plastic bristles, and it feels great and all, but I have to be really careful with it, or else it ends up hurting...a lot,lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 10, 2011 01:15AM

I don't know how that site works, for some reason it was giving me a hard time. Maybe send me a referal link Jo and I'll try setting it up again.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 10, 2011 01:36AM

here we go coco .. let me know if it works for you or what the trouble is smiling smiley [www.swagbucks.com]

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables